I'm Taking A Vacation From Surveys

ConnecticutMarc

After 7 years of doing surveys, I'm taking some time off from them. The dishonesty, babbling, repetition and insanity that pervades them finally overwhelmed me. It'll be at least several weeks before I start grappling with them again.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

After 7 years of doing surveys, I'm taking some time off from them. The dishonesty, babbling, repetition and insanity that pervades them finally overwhelmed me. It'll be at least several weeks before I start grappling with them again.

If I didn't need the pennies that add up, I would take a vacation from them too.  Same questions over and over again. I think they do it on purpose as a game to frustrate. Survey Sadists

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

This is a good thing to do. I did this about a year ago and came back, limiting what sites I used and spending a LOT less time attempting to take surveys. GOOD MOVE!

• Like 3

I am only doing surveys for the Amazon GCs.  Because I have the gift cards, I am able to buy stuff that I would not be able to afford otherwise.    I had to replace my computer printer, and I got an Epson ecoprinter which was $250.  I love it, but if I did not have the gift cards, I would not spend that much on a printer.  I have had it for a year, and I have not had to replace the ink yet.  With my old printer I was always replacing the ink.  I also spent $500 on a stereo that I bought on Amazon with my gift cards.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I had cataract surgery on one of my eyes in May, and then I had it on my other eye four weeks later.  I did not do any surveys for a week after both of the surgeries, and I am still not doing as many surveys.  I have spent a lot of my time playing the Flavor Adventure game at Jewel grocery store, but that is ending 8/1.  I only have to go through all the lands twice to get my final coupon, which is $10 off at the bakery.  I just got a carton of sparkling water for $.67 because I had two coupons for it that I won in the Flavor Adventure game, and I have two more coupons for it to use up.  I also just played solitaire for the first time since before I had both of my eye surgeries, and it was nice to play it again.  Luckily, they had the easy games today, and so they were easy to do.  There were a couple of games though that I forgot how to do, and I had to look them up.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Getting less and less for the work but I am retired so it keeps me busy and I get gift cards for gifts.   I can understand for those who have jobs not to do as much. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 7:16 AM, mnleona said:

Getting less and less for the work but I am retired so it keeps me busy and I get gift cards for gifts.   I can understand for those who have jobs not to do as much. 

Same here!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm taking off from surveys myself, hopefully for good. Recently, just too much BS for me to handle. I wouldn't be surprised if I am on some kind of blacklist since I've been doing surveys on my smartphone and I am just clumsy on those. So that's on me. There's just no other way to earn online for me. So I am quitting this make money online deal. It's just not going to happen for me. 

• Like 2