Getting Bad Vibes From Paidviewpoint Recently

Njsurveyman

Lately, I noticed no surveys available as soon as I receive an email invite. It doesn't make sense that a survey expired literally right after they send an invite. I noticed this started happening random these past couple of weeks. Anyone else see this?

• Like 1

I've had this for quite some time, (invited but "early birds" have already taken all the spots) but there are still other surveys for me almost always.

• Like 2

I actually love this survey site..I get invites (I'm in Canada) & when I click on the link for a special survey I've only had from time to time that the survey is "closed" as it filled up quickly...I actually like doing their surveys & they're fun..easy to complete & I've cashed out a bunch of times this year with them

• Like 2

Lots of early birds, perhaps because PV is one of the few survey sites that can be trusted ( so far)

There is usually a time stamp on the emails.

I do not wait to receive an email invite from them.  I just keep checking back

• Like 3

This has been happening to me a lot lately as well, with the early bird notification when you log in immediately after receiving an email notification. 

I log in 3 or 4 times a day and there are surveys waiting for me about 50% of the time.

So I still have plenty of surveys to take and I love Paidviewpoint.

• Like 4

Quite normal. Surveys are dependent on how many responses the originator needs. Some require way less than others and simply fill up in a matter of a minutes. The only quibble I have at PV is with ones that you start and are near completion only to receive the message that the early birds got it. If you start a survey , that should qualify one to finish it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I have received that message that they have met the quota but never received that message when doing a survey from PV

Eventually , you will. Had 2 in the last 24 hours. Must be some very low quota ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2023 at 3:28 AM, peach6 said:

I have received that message that they have met the quota but never received that message when doing a survey from PV

me neither.. not yet anyway