Newest Message AFTER Completion of a VERY Long Survey!

Sandy21

These survey sites use every excuse in the book NOT to compensate us for our hard and honest work. Here's the latest excuse I just got.

Thank you for your interest in participating in our surveys. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation due to one or more of the following reasons:

You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.

The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.

Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.

Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity.

A suspected or actual violation of our terms and conditions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS was an SSI survey through Tellwut. I've stopped writing to Tellwut CS as I find that they are now saying I didn't do this or that, didn't spend enough time or whatever. Sometimes they give me a fraction of the reward, like 100 points, or NOTHING. I stopped taking Tellwut surveys for awhile but started again, I guess I'll never learn. I am angry at myself more than anything! THANKS for listening to my vent!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

These survey sites use every excuse in the book NOT to compensate us for our hard and honest work. Here's the latest excuse I just got.

Thank you for your interest in participating in our surveys. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation due to one or more of the following reasons:

You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.

The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.

Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.

Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity.

A suspected or actual violation of our terms and conditions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS was an SSI survey through Tellwut. I've stopped writing to Tellwut CS as I find that they are now saying I didn't do this or that, didn't spend enough time or whatever. Sometimes they give me a fraction of the reward, like 100 points, or NOTHING. I stopped taking Tellwut surveys for awhile but started again, I guess I'll never learn. I am angry at myself more than anything! THANKS for listening to my vent!

Ah yes, this all sounds way too familiar to me. I guess we are supposed to spend at least 10 minutes on typing our age, gender, zip code, to begin with.  As I age, I have no fear of losing my memory as from doing these surveys all the info I mentioned is etched in my brain forever! Also, doesn't it make it even more frustrating, after spending such considerable time on a survey , having to write half human customer service about the issue, wasting more time?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

How about picking a seven-minute survey, only to be told when you finally get to the survey that it will take 20 minutes? I get that stuff all the time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Useless said:

How about picking a seven-minute survey, only to be told when you finally get to the survey that it will take 20 minutes? I get that stuff all the time.

YUP! Far too familiar. I just back out of those.

Particularly hate it when it is supposed to be a ten minute survey and you are still doing qualifying questions after ten minutes. BYE BYE!!

• Like 3

Some say "be honest in your answers" and I think they need to be honest. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1