KUDOS to Tellwut Customer Support!

Sandy21

I am exceedingly impressed with Tellwut Customer Support. I took a survey and joined a site for 1000 points almost two weeks ago. I never got the points so I contacted CS. They have gotten back to me without my prodding to let me know they are working on it, as the site must get back to them with a list of those who joined and are active members. I do hope I get the points asap. Time will tell.

So CS in this particular instance really IS on top of the case and for me this is surely an exception to the rule for any site. Thank you Tellwut CS!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

I am exceedingly impressed with Tellwut Customer Support. I took a survey and joined a site for 1000 points almost two weeks ago. I never got the points so I contacted CS. They have gotten back to me without my prodding to let me know they are working on it, as the site must get back to them with a list of those who joined and are active members. I do hope I get the points asap. Time will tell.

So CS in this particular instance really IS on top of the case and for me this is surely an exception to the rule for any site. Thank you Tellwut CS!

There CS is one of the best they have always gotten back to me and awarded me the points there have been a few times when I completed the survey and did not receive the points and one time I did  a very long Survey and when I hit submit I received the Quota full and let Tellwut know and they gave  me the points.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, peach6 said:

There CS is one of the best they have always gotten back to me and awarded me the points there have been a few times when I completed the survey and did not receive the points and one time I did  a very long Survey and when I hit submit I received the Quota full and let Tellwut know and they gave  me the points.

I used to write to them whenever I had a problem. But I stopped since often they got back to me saying that I didn't complete the survey ( I DID!) or I was screened out, which I wasn't.. A few months back they deleted over 1500 points ( 3 surveys) with no explanation. I wrote to them and they never got back to me.

But they are surely on the case here and for that I am ever so grateful!

• Like 1

I still haven't gotten the 1000 points for joining a community through them. I wrote to the moderators of the community and am yet to get a response. Also wrote to Tellwut CS and sent them a copy of my inquiry to the mods of the community. That was yesterday and today Tellwut CS wrote me back a very nice email that they are on top of it. The person I am dealing with will be on vacation until January 3rd but has notified others to keep an eye out. It should NOT be so difficult to get the points but apparently it is.

• 2 weeks later...

An update to this post. This ongoing issue of not getting 1000 points for joining an online community through Tellwut has been going on since the beginning of December. I have repeatedly heard from Customer Support assuring me that they were working on it and I would eventually get my points.

Today I finally got the 1000 points and I got a surprise as well. Because of the aggravation and long wait they added an additional 500 points. Was I ever surprised.

So KUDOS to Tellwut! Just wanted everyone to know! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1