Prime Opinion

peach6

I just joined this site not sure what I think of it there are always a lot of surveys but the ones I qualify for don't pay very much

Does anybody else belong?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

I just joined this site not sure what I think of it there are always a lot of surveys but the ones I qualify for don't pay very much

Does anybody else belong?

I am on there and after a rough start ( being suspended) I am now able to rack up points.. for the time being anyway!

• Thanks 1

Yes, I am on Prime Opinion. I joined in May of 2023.  I use it as more of a filler site because the survey pay is rather low.  Whenever I hit 100 points I cash out immediately for an Amazon gift card.  I make an average of $5 a month on this site.  

• Thanks 1

It was slow at first but now I'm doing ok with their surveys.  I'm hating Prize Rebel.  It takes too long to earn any points & then they want to take them from you.  I'm quitting them if I ever earn enough to cash out.

• 2 weeks later...

I joined Prime Opinion, but haven’t made enough to cash out. They only send me one email a week. I don’t remember to go on unless I get an email so I don’t go on there enough 

On 1/31/2024 at 7:18 PM, Joyce65 said:

It was slow at first but now I'm doing ok with their surveys.  I'm hating Prize Rebel.  It takes too long to earn any points & then they want to take them from you.  I'm quitting them if I ever earn enough to cash out.

Prize Rebel is the Worst , imo and I don't know how it got in the top survey sites list.  I quit them a  long time ago

• Like 3

7 hours ago, barbpol said:

I joined Prime Opinion, but haven’t made enough to cash out. They only send me one email a week. I don’t remember to go on unless I get an email so I don’t go on there enough 

I keep the page up . I don't get notifications

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Prime Opinion claims that the average person makes $11 a day.  Does anybody here make that much?

No but I do okay with them

I joined this one rather recently and would get quite a few notifications but rarely qualify for any surveys.  I am stuck just short of the cashout and have been for a few months now.

This is my favorite survey site. They have so many more surveys available than others I've been on. Some days I barely get one so I can keep my streak going, but other days I rack up a bunch. I do get better results there than on other sites, even though I'm hardly the right person to qualify for surveys. I'm too old, my car's too old, I'm retired, I don't have kids, I don't buy plant milk, yogurt, fashion jeans, or go to movies, I never heard of most of the stores they ask about. In short, it's a wonder I get to finish any surveys, but Prime Opinion has earned me quite a nice haul. Just be patient.

One tip that might be helpful: go to the Short Surveys tab. They are sorted by length. I stick to those so I don't get DQ'd after spending half an hour on a survey. Leave the site up and check once in a while. New surveys keep popping up every few minutes and you'll see some that are something like 96 points for 8 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2024 at 12:47 PM, Useless said:

This is my favorite survey site. They have so many more surveys available than others I've been on. Some days I barely get one so I can keep my streak going, but other days I rack up a bunch. I do get better results there than on other sites, even though I'm hardly the right person to qualify for surveys. I'm too old, my car's too old, I'm retired, I don't have kids, I don't buy plant milk, yogurt, fashion jeans, or go to movies, I never heard of most of the stores they ask about. In short, it's a wonder I get to finish any surveys, but Prime Opinion has earned me quite a nice haul. Just be patient.

One tip that might be helpful: go to the Short Surveys tab. They are sorted by length. I stick to those so I don't get DQ'd after spending half an hour on a survey. Leave the site up and check once in a while. New surveys keep popping up every few minutes and you'll see some that are something like 96 points for 8 minutes.

I should check on them. I am old (86 in April) no kids at home and I also have an old car. Love your comment.

Above all, you'll need to fudge your age. Many surveys will reject anyone 65 or over. It's just a fact of life. If you get a survey about health insurance, you can still take it even if you said you're in your lower 60s because disabled people qualify as well. I've taken several at my stated age of "64."  BTW, some surveys ask if you have kids, not necessarily living at home. I never had any, so...

I looked up survey sites good for seniors before I got started, and didn't see much except that the articles made it sound as though older people can get plenty of them. I haven't found that to be the case, hence the age fudging. However, I'm in a relatively high percentage of completed surveys on Prime Opinion compared to others there, which shocked me, so don't get discouraged.

• Like 1

I am over 65, but I don't fudge on my age because then it messes up their surveys if everybody does.

• Like 1

I am over 65 too.. Wouldn't give a different age because then one can be kicked off. I have no kids, no pets.. Have never made 11 dollars a day from any site.

• Like 2