Strange Message on Tellwut this morning

Sandy21

It is the weekend and I continue to never get any surveys from Tellwut on the weekend.  But under the usual quote I now have the following highlighted in pink:

"We are currently only available in USA and Canada. We will notify as we go live in other countries!"

What's up with that? Do they now think that I moved abroad?? Does anyone  else see this new, odd message?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

It is the weekend and I continue to never get any surveys from Tellwut on the weekend.  But under the usual quote I now have the following highlighted in pink:

"We are currently only available in USA and Canada. We will notify as we go live in other countries!"

What's up with that? Do they now think that I moved abroad?? Does anyone  else see this new, odd message?

That is strange I just checked I do not have that message on my dashboard

• Like 1

I now see the following on Tellwut.  Maybe it is referring to the problem above, although  this strange message should have been mentioned.

"We are aware of an issue which is stopping some members from accessing the External Surveys. We are in the process of looking into and resolving this issue and will update those members affected once it is resolved.,"

Anyone else see this? Do you think it refers to the strange message I initially referred to? Thanks

On 2/24/2024 at 1:25 PM, peach6 said:

That is strange I just checked I do not have that message on my dashboard

Thank you for your response.  I will probably have to inquire  

After receiving a response  from CS this AM I am thinking the following may help others and I am not the only one who has had no surveys and the above mentioned strange message

"Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, the service we rely on to identify your IP address for tailoring survey options experienced an outage over the weekend. We are working with the service provider to rectify this issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

After receiving a response  from CS this AM I am thinking the following may help others and I am not the only one who has had no surveys and the above mentioned strange message

"Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, the service we rely on to identify your IP address for tailoring survey options experienced an outage over the weekend. We are working with the service provider to rectify this issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

You just recently got that message  show up but you have had the problem of no external surveys for awhile

I know I have more external surveys during the week then the weekend  not that I qualify for many

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

You just recently got that message  show up but you have had the problem of no external surveys for awhile

I know I have more external surveys during the week then the weekend  not that I qualify for many

Yes, but now they have acknowledged a problem on their end, starting this weekend (I only don't get surveys on the weekend, very few other times but NONE on weekends).  I was getting a message indicating I do not live in Canada or the US, being the reason no surveys are showing up since I supposedly live in another country which I do not. 

It appeared to me that everyone got that message, thus I posted it here on SP on Saturday. But nobody responded that they had that strange message. I thought it was just me so I contacted Tellwut CS. But according to CS, it was everyone.

Anyway, hope it gets fixed. They said they were working on it. 

• Thanks 1