"it seems like you are not a good fit for this survey".....

elsielc

i am getting this now after i complete a survey or at least feel if have completed it... and then it disqualifies me with this message.

i just got 3 of this messages on Valued Opinions....- after at least 1/2 hour of answering questions.

you write the panel and they say they need the survey number in order to look at it.... do you write down survey numbers before you take them?  how many actually have a survey number??

another way for these sites to get your information and not have to pay for it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, elsielc said:

i am getting this now after i complete a survey or at least feel if have completed it... and then it disqualifies me with this message.

i just got 3 of this messages on Valued Opinions....- after at least 1/2 hour of answering questions.

you write the panel and they say they need the survey number in order to look at it.... do you write down survey numbers before you take them?  how many actually have a survey number??

I do get that response  as well on other sites.

I write down the survey number for those survey sites that actually respond and take action when you write, like Tellwut. But most survey sites either don't respond or you get an unsatisfactory response and no rewards. I just suck up being disqualified most often instead of wasting more time writing to them

I totally agree that this is just another ploy to use our info without paying us for it.

5 hours ago, elsielc said:

Survey Junkie is Infamous for that

How about the ones in which you answer eight prescreen questions and a few from the survey, and then they finally say, "We are looking for married men age 40-55 who own their own business and have at least one underage mistress. If you or someone in your household quality, please have them take this survey." How about making that the first thing in the survey?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/24/2024 at 11:56 AM, elsielc said:

I always copy and paste all the info including survey number in a document, including the time I started it, and the time I finished. I keep track of everything.

• Like 1