Anyone ever get the answer to this one right?

jipsyjo30

Here's a screenshot of a pre-screener question I come across occasionally and I always answer "It will be larger".  That always gets me kicked out of the survey. Am I stupid or is that not the right answer?!

Question.png

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jipsyjo30 said:

Here's a screenshot of a pre-screener question I come across occasionally and I always answer "It will be larger".  That always gets me kicked out of the survey. Am I stupid or is that not the right answer?!

Question.png

Seen it and had the same result.

• Thanks 2

Yeah the question seems to be rigged. I remember getting that question several times years ago and always getting DQ'd immediately despite answering correctly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oshawott said:

Yeah the question seems to be rigged. I remember getting that question several times years ago and always getting DQ'd immediately despite answering correctly.

I always wonder if the survey writer ever tests out their work or has some staff do the survey.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, episemion said:

I always wonder if the survey writer ever tests out their work or has some staff do the survey.

Proofreading is an unknown factor for survey writers.

• Like 5

I got it just yesterday, and they let me go on but kicked me for some other question. I don't remember what it was.

On 3/6/2024 at 10:15 PM, Sandy21 said:

Proofreading is an unknown factor for survey writers.

I just finished one with several questions about which product name conveys a certain thought. Each sentence had at least 7 or 8 words with no spaces in between words. Obviously, nobody actually tried the survey once they finished programming it. That's the most blantant mistake I think I've seen in surveys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am not good at Math but I do know the answer. Makes one wonder who writes the questions.

• Like 1