Yet Another Ridiculous Question

Sandy21

So how do you answer this one???

Where do you get a haircut?
A.  city dump
B.  library
C.  supermarket
D.  pet store

I had no idea what to choose so I chose supermarket, thinking that maybe some supermarkets have hair salons? Probably not, but it was the least  stupid response. Of course I was booted for an incorrect answer.

What would you do?

• Like 1

I would've closed the tab without answering, because it's possible that by answering incorrectly the survey panel could be notified and they might get on my case.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

I would've closed the tab without answering, because it's possible that by answering incorrectly the survey panel could be notified and they might get on my case.

I am confused by your response.  Could you possibly explain? Thanks

8 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

So how do you answer this one???

Where do you get a haircut?
A.  city dump
B.  library
C.  supermarket
D.  pet store

I had no idea what to choose so I chose supermarket, thinking that maybe some supermarkets have hair salons? Probably not, but it was the least  stupid response. Of course I was booted for an incorrect answer.

What would you do?

Probably would have chosen "pet store" as many do have grooming salons.

The mutant that cooked up that question is a malicious creep that wants to make taking that survey IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, episemion said:

Probably would have chosen "pet store" as many do have grooming salons.

I really did think of that but I figure our furry friends wouldn't be attempting to take this survey, although why not? 

49 minutes ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

The mutant that cooked up that question is a malicious creep that wants to make taking that survey IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

I will never understand surveys that begin with a question that is impossible to answer. Don't they just want to check that we are being honest and not a robot? When such a question is posed nobody would qualify if we honestly answered. Then nobody could take the survey!!

• Like 1

I would have chosen supermarket too. However, the only place I've ever seen that has a supermarket and a hair salon together is Walmart.

• Like 1

I've seen plenty of surveys that had questions I couldn't answer, but none as stupid as the one you described. The ones I see usually desperately need a "none of the above" answer that they don't have. At any rate, I just quit them as well. You just know you're really not going to get anywhere and it's no use wasting time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Where does one get a haircut?

On the head...

Seriously, perhaps the writer of the survey, isn't schooled in the English language or was smoking something at the time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1