I NEVER Encountered This Message Before!

Sandy21

I went to take a survey  on Tellwut and got this message:

This survey is currently too busy

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will return to complete your survey shortly. You can always reach out to the contact in your survey invitation email for further information.

Thanks!

Obviously I can't return to complete the survey as it disappears from the survey list once you try to take it. But this message is totally new to me.

Anyone else ever run across this message?

I've had it before..to me it means that survey is full & you wouldn't be able to do it regardless...I just move on to the next one...it's happened on Tellwut & other sites that I use.

• Like 2

Yes, I've come across that quite a few times, but I'm "busy" with so many other survey sites that I just move on to something else :wink:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I've had it before..to me it means that survey is full & you wouldn't be able to do it regardless...I just move on to the next one...it's happened on Tellwut & other sites that I use.

Yep , nothing new. Happens periodically to me as well.

• Like 1

I've never been invited to come back to one. But yeah, I wouldn't spend any more time on that one.

• Like 1

I've had it happen a couple of times on different survey sites. It's like you're all geared up to share your thoughts, and then boom, hit with the "too busy" sign.

• Like 1

Yep, had this posting and you're so right, try and fail and there is no going back.  Just makes no sense at all.

• Like 1