Who Else Has Had This Frustrating Experience?

Mommabear

Survey has a bunch of pre screener questions that I qualified with.. ( survey was supposed to take no more than 10 minutes)

Then it tells you: we want to show you a short video before the next set..

You get the silly music with dolphins swimming and the video buffers and buffers..I keep refreshing.. but it still happens.. Another 5 minutes passes and finally goes on to the next video ad.. stop starts, stop.. etc... then another.. ( buffer)

Finally I click 'continue'

Message appears says: 'you have reached the end but you took too long so you are disqualified'

I find myself saying a few 4 letter words aloud and then laugh at myself for being foolish enough to have been patient just in the hopes of collecting 20 points

• Like 2

Sounds all too familiar. I don't bother continuing when the video doesn't play properly. It's the end of that one for me and on to the next survey.

• Like 2

Yes, I can totally relate and it's really frustrating. I get disappointed when it gives me a message that I am disqualified. It feels like I've just wasted my time.

• Like 2

Lots of time is wasted. I am retired but still feel my time is worth something.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Mommabear said:

Survey has a bunch of pre screener questions that I qualified with.. ( survey was supposed to take no more than 10 minutes)

Then it tells you: we want to show you a short video before the next set..

You get the silly music with dolphins swimming and the video buffers and buffers..I keep refreshing.. but it still happens.. Another 5 minutes passes and finally goes on to the next video ad.. stop starts, stop.. etc... then another.. ( buffer)

Finally I click 'continue'

Message appears says: 'you have reached the end but you took too long so you are disqualified'

I find myself saying a few 4 letter words aloud and then laugh at myself for being foolish enough to have been patient just in the hopes of collecting 20 points

Hehe, I've been saying a few four-letter words to myself today as well.  Especially when routed through several screeners in survey router hell and then being dq'd.  Last week took the cake for the number of FULL surveys I completed and was not being compensated!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mnleona said:

Lots of time is wasted. I am retired but still feel my time is worth something.

Amen