Can someone suggest a legit survey site?

MasonParsons

It really is a difficult journey to begin but if you check out the top survey sites here on SP you will find the right ones for you. Depending on your demographics, certain sites may be better for you than others. Best of luck!

• Like 2

Like others have said, try some out. They won't all be good choices for you. I've been on about seven sites in the last six months and have dumped three and will dump another as soon as I get $10. I've had the best luck with Prime Opinion, personally.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Prolific. If you can get accepted.

I opted NOT to join this site after waiting 6 months because they wanted me to send them my drivers license online and I felt that was compromising.

• Like 1

I've never had to provide a driver's license or any other form of ID, but I've been a member for several years. Must have changed things since I joined. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

I've never had to provide a driver's license or any other form of ID, but I've been a member for several years. Must have changed things since I joined. 

A number of people have indicated

that this has been required for a few years now

• Like 1

I wonder if it's because of the rise of A.I. software available. Some people might use that to take surveys, or even some groups could probably come up with some software to take surveys in bunches. That's probably also why we have to go through so many hoops to get to a survey sometimes.

BTW, I have signed up for three sites that pay for writing articles (at least until A.I. crashed that whole industry), and all of them required driver's licenses. One even required some kind of selfie. This may happen more and more often in the future.

On 4/5/2024 at 12:02 AM, MasonParsons said:

I'm just new to survey sites, and I'm a bit lost on where to start. 

Paid Viewpoint.. because it is the most fair and the Least time stealer of all of them

• Like 2

On 4/8/2024 at 1:40 PM, Mommabear said:

Paid Viewpoint.. because it is the most fair and the Least time stealer of all of them

Thanks for suggesting this. I'll surely check this one out.