Just did a 25 minute survey on clear voice that took me over one hour to complete

NFriday

I just did a Nielsen survey on Clear Voice that was supposed to take me 25 minutes, and it took me over one hour to complete.  I am not supposed to mention what the survey was about.

I despise the constant and continual underestimating of the time it is supposed to.take to complete a survey. 

So do I. I don't choose long surveys deliberately because I've spent too much time on them only to get DQ'd at the end, so I'd rather stick to the shorter ones. I suspect it's because many screeners bounce you around. One screener I get a lot says "we're finding you a survey." What about the one I clicked on in the first place? If it's full or whatever, bounce me out and let me find my own substitute.

• Like 3

I am going to do a product trial with them though.  I was just warning people about how long the survey might take.  My computer is running slow though, so it might be a problem at my end.

I'm doing an at-home thing with them too, although the original survey I did didn't take half as long as yours. Those guys do pay well.

Happens for me also and I have a slow computer.  Good luck on the study or project you are doing.

I'd never do any survey that was advertised as taking more than 15 minutes (or more than 10 unless I was really bored), unless it was for a particularly juicy-looking product test. The chance of getting screened out midway in (or, sometimes, at the very end) would be just too high.