Pinecone opening up new spots

rosiesmom

Just got an email from Pinecone today asking for referrals.  I don't really know anyone who I would refer.  Just thought I would throw it out there for those who might want to get their foot in the door.

6 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Just got an email from Pinecone today asking for referrals.  I don't really know anyone who I would refer.  Just thought I would throw it out there for those who might want to get their foot in the door.

Got that last week. Don't know anyone who would be interested either. Besides Pinecone is at present nothing more than a shadow of its old self and I'd never recommend them. Sorry to be so harsh but I truly believe this to be true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

Got that last week. Don't know anyone who would be interested either. Besides Pinecone is at present nothing more than a shadow of its old self and I'd never recommend them. Sorry to be so harsh but I truly believe this to be true.

I agree it's nothing like it used to be

• Like 4

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

I agree it's nothing like it used to be

Agree. From what I have seen here , nothing like the good old days. When I was dropped to "freshen the panel" , they had just gone to the router system instead of the original system where if you got an email invite , you had that survey. The router sent one on a goose chase and all of the surveys I received at that point were for drinkers , smokers , of gamers - I am none of those - so always DQed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Last time I got one it kept spinning till I qualified - kinda like Unlock which use to be Springboard. I believe most of these sites are hanging on by a thread.

• Like 2

On 4/21/2024 at 11:41 AM, footfree said:

Last time I got one it kept spinning till I qualified - kinda like Unlock which use to be Springboard. I believe most of these sites are hanging on by a thread.

I went through a phase of it saying I wasn't qualified to take it and then I would wait a moment and try again, maybe I would get in and maybe I wouldn't.  I don't get much from them anymore.  I remember the days of you were basically pre-approved and they paid $5 for each survey.

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

I went through a phase of it saying I wasn't qualified to take it and then I would wait a moment and try again, maybe I would get in and maybe I wouldn't.  I don't get much from them anymore.  I remember the days of you were basically pre-approved and they paid $5 for each survey.

I was with them back in those days. In a "freshen the panel" phase about 10 years ago , I was removed. No loss. It had started to go downhill by then.

• Like 1

Usually I get the Nielson surveys which I can complete 95% of them.  Now they are they are using differnet routers like a typical survey company such as Survey Junkie.  I cashed out I much as I could.  I wouldn't be surprised if I see Sample Cube or Itraffic routers next.

• Like 1