Lifepoints MPR Diary

episemion

Just finished one at the end of March and now have the same diary awaiting me today - barely 2 weeks later. Anyone else have this?

Ditto same here then it came up then it showed closed then came back up last nite to add entries.  The month long purchase diary is also messed up its been missing for a week yet i get daily emails to log in and add to it

edited to add Just logged in and now i have 2 MPR diaries each with a different survey./diary numbers

Edited by Lab6689
additional info
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lab6689 said:

Ditto same here then it came up then it showed closed then came back up last nite to add entries.  The month long purchase diary is also messed up its been missing for a week yet i get daily emails to log in and add to it

edited to add Just logged in and now i have 2 MPR diaries each with a different survey./diary numbers

Had the same on Thursday evening - 2 MPR diaries with different ID numbers. Clicked the 1st and it was the one I have been doing for 2 days. The other one vanished shortly afterwards.

Anytime I get a diary there , once the home page for it opens , I copy the URL and paste into a Notepad document. That way , even if it vanishes from the LifePoints site , I can still access and complete it.

Now this is interesting. just went to the site to continue entering data in the MPR diary only to find it closed. Returning to the LifePoints site now shows no surveys. The URL also does not work. What is going on there???

15 hours ago, episemion said:

Now this is interesting. just went to the site to continue entering data in the MPR diary only to find it closed. Returning to the LifePoints site now shows no surveys. The URL also does not work. What is going on there???

I think this site is messed up ever since they started messing with it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peach6 said:

I think this site is messed up ever since they started messing with it

Agree. Way too many issues that never happened before.

• Thanks 1

When the diary vanished , I opened a ticket. Got a response that there was an issue with the diary and they had received feedback on it. That diary is now closed.

Just received an email invite to the same diary that linked to the one started last week. Weird! Now I just have to remember what I did those 4 days.