Watch A Movie or TV Show: which survey sites?

MayhemMountin

Watch a movie or a tv show and then rate the show.

Which survey sites have surveys like this?

Have seen them on several sites over the years , but do not recall the firm doing them. I never do them as they are a waste of time and often , the show or movies is really bad.

On 4/17/2024 at 7:58 PM, MayhemMountin said:

Watch a movie or a tv show and then rate the show.

Which survey sites have surveys like this?

If you live in Canada there's a site that I'm on called "Lets Talk Tv Canada" & they're a good site..you can watch a new tv from time to time & get paid anywhere usually from $5-8 to watch say show...not sure if they're accepting members but you should check it out if you're in Canada..

5 hours ago, NFriday said:

I have not seen any in awhile, but I remember the shows were bad.

Same here. The one time I opted to do one , it was for a 30 minute sitcom , so I figured it was worth a try. One of the worst sitcoms ever! Not a single laugh , except for the laugh track! Later , when I checked the ratings on IMDB , it was something like 3 or 4 out of 10. It lasted about 6 episodes before being taken off the air.

• Like 1

I got an invitation today from ClearVoice to watch a 55 minute show and take a survey afterwards for $1. Insanely CHEAP!

I've seen surveys like this on various survey sites but never one site devoted to this. If you ever catch one of those, maybe you can stay with it.

• Like 1