They asked what??!!

Useless

This is a place to post ridiculous questions (or at least what you think are ridiculous).

I just got one about which of the following things are you likely to buy within the next 12 months. I checked "handbag" because mine is denim and it's getting ragged.

The next question was How much do you plan to spend on it? Under $1,000? Over $1,000? Huh? For a purse? (You can tell I don't care if somebody's name or initials are on it.)

I try to spend less than $10 for mine, so I checked Under $1,000. Got kicked off.

So what questions have given you a chuckle or had you shaking your head lately?

• Thanks 1

I got that question this morning too.. of course I was kicked off.  If I had the money  to spend 1000 dollars on a handbag, I wouldn't need to do these nonsensical surveys and they are becoming more non nonsensical  and redundant by the day. They can't think of anything new.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Designer handbags are a fortune. Do people REALLY spend over  $1000 on a purse?? I can't even imagine!!

They do, but not where I live.

I wish I had that kind of money. Not that I would spend it on handbags, but I just wish I had so much that I could.