"Sorry, you already participated in this survey. Thank you for your time!"

Sandy21

This is a new one to me. After completing  a rather long and complicated survey with a few videos to watch,  I came to the end of the survey. I was thanked for participating and THEN  go the message above.

This has never happened to me before, receiving this particular message at the end of a survey. I've gotten it at the beginning and midway through ( erroneous) buy never at the end.

Have you ever experienced this.? Guess it is another way NOT to pay us.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

This is a new one to me. After completing  a rather long and complicated survey with a few videos to watch,  I came to the end of the survey. I was thanked for participating and THEN  go the message above.

This has never happened to me before, receiving this particular message at the end of a survey. I've gotten it at the beginning and midway through ( erroneous) buy never at the end.

Have you ever experienced this.? Guess it is another way NOT to pay us.

Several times.. it's like saying 'have a nice day'  or how are you?' Polite sons of ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Mommabear said:

Several times.. it's like saying 'have a nice day'  or how are you?' Polite sons of ..

Guess I am lucky that this is the first time. I SO look forward to having this happen again! :(

Haven't had it at the end , but have seen it at the start a number of times.

• Like 2

The mutants have given me that message many times, but only at the beginning of the survey.

On 4/24/2024 at 2:30 PM, Sandy21 said:

Guess I am lucky that this is the first time. I SO look forward to having this happen again! :(

What survey site was it?