Pinecone Research removed all their $3 and $5 reward options.

gothicnaturefreak

Okay, not ALL of them. They still have a $5 restaurant.com gift card and they still let you take out an amount as little as $3 for the virtual visa debit card thing. I'm not going to use the restaurant one cause they hardly have discount vouchers for any restaurants I go to in my area, and the ones they do have that I'd even go to I rarely visit, in fact I still have some vouchers from 2018 I still need to use up somehow. And the virtual visa debit card, I feel kinda silly getting one of those for just $3. I'm aware that you can transfer that $3 balance to Amazon (last I checked). If it wasn't for that I'm pretty sure those would be totally pointless to get (correct me if I'm wrong). I'd only want to use the virtual debit card if there were absolutely no other options. They had $3 and $5 options for Amazon and PayPal both, but for some reason they took those away. Those were the only 2 that I was really happy with. When I started out on the panel I kept using their PayPal option but then they took that away, so I used Amazon, then they brought back PayPal. Now I can't do either or those unless I wait until I have at least 1000 points for the $10 options. I wonder why they took away the $3 and $5 options? Maybe too many people were choosing those? Meh. 

• Like 1

I rarely get anything from them anymore.  I thought I read that they had Paypal again, but that might not have been them.  I think I have 900 points, so I won't be able to cash out for awhile.

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

I rarely get anything from them anymore.  I thought I read that they had Paypal again, but that might not have been them.  I think I have 900 points, so I won't be able to cash out for awhile.

They do have Paypal but I didn't know if there  was a minimum to cash out until I read it here.. I get about 2 to 3 invitations a week but I almost never qualify. Way back in the day qualification wasn't needed. You got a link and you took the survey.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

They do have Paypal but I didn't know if there  was a minimum to cash out until I read it here.. I get about 2 to 3 invitations a week but I almost never qualify. Way back in the day qualification wasn't needed. You got a link and you took the survey.

Those were definitely the good old days.

Yes! I am super angry about this new development. I have literally been doing surveys for them for 20 years! I am 41 now. I maybe get one survey a month, 2 in a good month. 300 points like usual but they have removed literally every reward below 1000 points as of the end of April. I wrote their support team complaining and they didn't care whatsoever. The $3 paypal option disappeared so as of 4/28, I was able to redeem 600 points for a $6 virtual MC gift card. I just received 300 yesterday, tried to redeem a virtual gift card and it says minimum 1000 pts. I am sick of it. Really feeling they aren't worth it anymore if I have to wait months to redeem $10 for all the time they ask of me on their surveys.

In the golden days like 15 years ago, they just auto mailed you a check for $5. Then it was automatic Paypal deposits for years. When they switched to their nonsense points for physical rewards crap, you had to physically ask for cash payouts. A few extra clicks but whatever. Now they are just taking our time/opinions and making it really difficult to get paid. My older age now seems to mean my opinions are less valuable, and I receive less and less, so it all pisses me off. I just sent another angry email to their support. But I suspect, they don't care at all.