What Is Your Recent Experience With Clear Voice?

Sandy21

I joined Clear Voice about 4 months ago as it appeared thst some of us here on SP were doing well with them. Unfortunately  I barely ever qualify for their surveys and when I attempt to take a surve  I am not permitted to finish and  get 10 cents. I also have gotten error messages upon completion of a few surveys.

Maybe i just dont fit there demographics. I am seriously  considering quitting as it appears to be pretty much a wsste of time for me.

What are your recent experiences with Clear Voice? Thanks,!

Funny enough, that was literally the survey company that started me on this hobby almost a decade ago, from an ad for one of its no-longer-existing duplicate sites, "socialopinions" (a few years ago it, and my account for it, got rolled into the main clearvoice site). I'd say: it's always been a bit buggy, and pay-per-time has always been all over the place, so I definitely wouldn't recommend bothering with the majority of their surveys at any given time. On the other hand, I'd also say a solid majority of the really juicy long-running private invite only communities I've gotten into over the years, and a good chunk of the juicy product tests I've gotten to do, have been from them - and they clearly identify which invites are of that sort. Plus, for a while, they were paying "raffle tickets" (luls) for DQs instead of 10 cents. Thus, for a while, I really only bothered with invites to larger, longer, higher-paying studies/invites, but now that they're paying 10 cents on DQs again, I will bother with the ones that state they'll take a reasonable amount of time for the pay. Definitely not a site I'd ever try to clear the board on, though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, neminem said:

Funny enough, that was literally the survey company that started me on this hobby almost a decade ago, from an ad for one of its no-longer-existing duplicate sites, "socialopinions" (a few years ago it, and my account for it, got rolled into the main clearvoice site). I'd say: it's always been a bit buggy, and pay-per-time has always been all over the place, so I definitely wouldn't recommend bothering with the majority of their surveys at any given time. On the other hand, I'd also say a solid majority of the really juicy long-running private invite only communities I've gotten into over the years, and a good chunk of the juicy product tests I've gotten to do, have been from them - and they clearly identify which invites are of that sort. Plus, for a while, they were paying "raffle tickets" (luls) for DQs instead of 10 cents. Thus, for a while, I really only bothered with invites to larger, longer, higher-paying studies/invites, but now that they're paying 10 cents on DQs again, I will bother with the ones that state they'll take a reasonable amount of time for the pay. Definitely not a site I'd ever try to clear the board on, though.

Thank you for your open and honest response!

I do ok with Clear Voice, but not great.  I think I currently have $23 in my account.  I usually cash out when I have $25.  I had two surveys that I was eligible for today, but both only paid $.50.  I have gotten a few panels with them.

24 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I do ok with Clear Voice, but not great.  I think I currently have $23 in my account.  I usually cash out when I have $25.  I had two surveys that I was eligible for today, but both only paid $.50.  I have gotten a few panels with them.

You do lots better than I do.

I don't  think I've ever been offered anything but  $.50  surveys and I usually don't qualify. I've only cashed out once in 4 months for $10 and I now have  a bit over $5, mostly from getting $.10:for DQs.  I feel like I'm wasting my time.

I just checked my cashout history, and last year I cashed out for $25 Amazon.  In 2022 I cashed out for $50 Amazon, and in 2021 I cashed out for $75 Amazon.  In 2023 there were times I did not do a lot of surveys.  I got kind of burned out.

• Like 1

I just had three emails from Clear Voice about surveys.  I clicked on the first one, and when I completed it, I clicked to see if I had any more surveys, and the only ones listed were the clinical trial ones.  I assumed I did not have any more surveys, but I decided to click on the second email, and a survey came up that I was able to complete.  The same thing happened with the third email.  Open up all of their emails.

• Like 1

I am angry with them right now. They are a sites that takes your earnings if you haven't cashed out in a year. Sometimes I don't do the surveys but even when I do take them I dq. They have a lot of low paying surveys that I don't bother with. But if they can't offer enough survey that you qualify for then they shouldn't take your earnings .

I tried to do two surveys for Clear Voice today, but I received error messages for both of them, and I was told to click my back button.  I was eventually told that I did not qualify for either survey, but then I got 10 cents for each one the surveys.