Survey Rejected By Branded

Sandy21

I dint qualify for most surveys on Branded  or they are usually closed. But last week I took a survey for 105 points and today it was rejected. This has happened a few times in the past and customer service is of no help whatsoever.  ( IF they even bother to get back to me they really don't explain why)

This kind of thing really upsets me, always wonder what it is I did wrong as I do my best with every survey I take.

I have come very close to dropping Branded in the past and this might be the last straw. I've so had it with taking surveys across the board and getting no credit upon completion. In this case, I WISH Branded would explain the rejection but it will never happen.

Have you ever had a rejection after the fact from Branded and if so do you have a clue as to why? Thanks

I have qualified less and less with them past few years.

When something  has happened that you explain, they just tell you whether or not you're rejected- no explanation because all of the survey sites pin it on the survey companies which they claim they have no control over. Frustrating is too nice a word.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mommabear said:

I have qualified less and less with them past few years.

When something  has happened that you explain, they just tell you whether or not you're rejected- no explanation because all of the survey sites pin it on the survey companies which they claim they have no control over. Frustrating is too nice a word.

What gets me is it is only the larger point surveys that are rejected.  I think it's truly a scam.

I've never heard of being rejected long after you took the survey. That being said, lately I've been rejected after I finished several product surveys that I had to do a lot of writing for and felt I did a good job. I'm always suspicious when i get rejected at the end.

• Like 1

I have this problem with Pollfish.  As of tonight, I will no longer attempt to do their surveys. The one I just got done with minutes ago got rejected for "quality" reasons.  Even though I took my time to write out long, detailed responses.  Nothing seems to please them! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jipsyjo30 said:

I have this problem with Pollfish.  As of tonight, I will no longer attempt to do their surveys. The one I just got done with minutes ago got rejected for "quality" reasons.  Even though I took my time to write out long, detailed responses.  Nothing seems to please them! 

It is ridiculous when  you do your best and it is not good enough. At least they told you why, although 'qualify' makes no sense. With branded it takes days and days and you never have a clue as to why.

• Like 1

Several times after I have completed a rather long survey with Branded, it indicates that during the time I was completing the survey they had reached their maximum number of participants.   It is frustrating, but I can understand this happening.  Just another small annoyance!