September Only, Get $3.00 for Joining Legerweb

Administrator

Hi All,

legerweb, a survey panel operated by Leger Marketing, is offering new members a $3.00 credit to their account for becoming a new member. legerweb offers Survey Dollars for completing surveys and Dollars may be redeemed for cash paid by check, Air Miles Reward Miles (a Canadian loyalty program) or charity donations.

There are monthly prize draws and members may request payment when their account reaches a balance of $20.00.

They accept members from both the US and Canada and teens can join too!

Please enter the code "legerweb3" when registering in order to be credited the $3.00

Click to join legerweb.

----------------

*Although we don't normally endorse survey panels, like any website, SurveyPolice costs money to operate. The big redesign we are planning will cost thousands of dollars to implement, so any affiliate program revenues help and we are including a referral url in this post. We have verified the authenticity of the legerweb survey panel.

Well I guess you don't have to be Canadian to join.I joined but if for any reason any one knows why I shouldn't please let me know.I just hope they aren't affiliated with Surveyhead, if so I'm outta there!

I joined and it never gave me the $3.00-not a good way to start off if you ask me:(

update-I emailed them stating I never received my $3. bonus sign up offer and this was their reply

To be credited 3$ you were supposed to write “legerweb3” in the “registration code” field. If you want it, I will have to destroy the existing account and then you will be able to register again. Could you tell me if that is what your wish?

Sincerely,

Ivan for the legerweb.com team.

they did reply within a couple of hours, so that was good.Guess I'm going to have to re-register.

Well I guess you don't have to be Canadian to join.I joined but if for any reason any one knows why I shouldn't please let me know.I just hope they aren't affiliated with Surveyhead, if so I'm outta there!

They have no affiliation with the company you mention.

To be credited 3$ you were supposed to write “legerweb3” in the “registration code” field.

Sorry, forgot to mention that. The original post has been modified to include this bit of information. Thanks!

I joined yesterday and I am impressed with how user friendly this site is; visually appealing and I like the graphics as well. I immediately qualifed for a survey that was so easy to navigate, no problems, was quick and made a dollar. This is the first international website I've joined, frankly because of late most of the survey companies have been leaving a bad taste in my mouth (unfortunately they're all American companies, which saddens me.)

So I signed on.I now have $4 in my account .I got the $3.00 for joining and a extra one for filling out my profile.They have also stated in their opening about putting the reference code in for the extra incentive.Hope it works out well for all of us.

Ok...so I signed up...just like Footfree..I have $4 in my account...now how about some damn surveys?...I've found this with other survey companies before..they get you to sign up..you get the small perk like $3 or $5 for signing up then you never ever get any surveys....this is a Canadian Survey panel..I'm from Canada...but I can tell you now just by looking at the web page that this site has that I'm doubting it very much...I'd like to know if anyone has done anything other than that $1 survey that you get when joining...anyone???

See this is what I mean about this site...I just go here to check & see if any surveys are available to be done & this crap comes up...what type of survey company does this crap??? WTF?? All this hassle for a $1 survey

ON HOLD...'EXPRESS' SURVEY ACCESSIBLE BETWEEN 9:00AM TO 5:00PM SUNDAY AND BETWEEN 4:30PM AND 8:00PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY

Dear Panelists, dear participants,

The current session for this survey is completed and this survey is now temporarily on hold.

You may access the next session at 4:30 PM tomorrow.

Please note this 'EXPRESS' SURVEY IS ACCESSIBLE BETWEEN 9:00AM TO 5:00PM SUNDAY AND BETWEEN 4:30PM AND 8:00PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY...

To do so, simply click on the survey link, which we initially sent you by e-mail. You could also access the next open session for this survey by connecting to your personal legerweb account .Enter your e-mail address and your password in the appropriate text fields under "Member login" (to the right of the page), then go to the "My surveys", section "Inbox".

We would like to thank you for your understanding and your interest in our surveys.

I've already had, completed and money deposited in my account for 2 surveys. As for why you can only request $20 at a time, I'm guessing that's the cashout minimum, like all the other survey companies.

I'm surprised that I'm already up to $8...but I haven't seen a survey worth more than $1 offered..anyone else get anything better?..I also find that they don't send me anything via email...so I just log into the site & always find the surveys there

I got a survey from them and forgot I signed up with them and then I chunked it in the trash.After reading your post I retrieved it,did the survey (4 min) and earned $1.00.I know have $5.00 so I don't have enough to cash out .I would think it to soon to have earned that much to cash out.

I got a survey from them and forgot I signed up with them and then I chunked it in the trash.After reading your post I retrieved it,did the survey (4 min) and earned $1.00.I know have $5.00 so I don't have enough to cash out .I would think it to soon to have earned that much to cash out.

Hey Footfree...go to their site & log in alot since they seem to have their surveys posted on the site...I never receive an invite via email..I just keep checking the site & I'm up to $14 so far...they don't pay big most I've seen is $1 but the surveys are very easy to complete & are actually interesting...