Vocalpoint Voice

Kafei-Nation

I checked the parent site (http://www.surveypolice.com/directory) and found no mention of this. I received an invite today and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

It seems to be an Ipsos offshoot, which makes me somewhat wary.

Hi, Well let me say I just signed up for this myself. Now It looks VERY involving, And I really haven't done anything but 1 thing and that was a question about the best (and worst) department store that I was in, in 2011 and why??. I answered that and when my answer went up on the board next to my avatar picture under my user name it said visitor instead of newby. I went to "contact us" and asked about it (this was 2 days well 3 now it's after midnight) and have not heard back from them. The way I see it if your a visitor I don't think I will get points for it (I'm not sure if you get points.. Also (and I may be wrong so if I am, please be polite in telling me so) I don't think you get points. I think in order to get anything you have to voice of the month (I don't know if you get anything) or one of the 3 MVP (most valuable poster) witch all three will get each a $25.00 visa gift card for that month. I am not an "involving" type of survey person. I don't have the patience. And like I have said before I don't want to go senile trying to get points then not remember how to redeem them in by the time it takes to get enough. But you and a lot of others might just think it is your cup of tea. But like I said I really haven't looked into it much yet. So I suppose This really didn't help you, what I had to say. But I typed it and am not going to delete it. I type with 1 (one) finger. so it is a feat just getting it done. :roll:

up date................

Just looked at it again to check my facts witch seem so far close to right and you do get points but for what I don't know (but again if I'm not, please be polite in telling me, don't yell telling :wink: me I'm wrong, cause like I said it is very involving). :roll: After this 2-3 look It IS NOT FOR ME. But you may very much like that kind of site. Too much work for just a chance to MAYBE get a $25.00 visa card. I'm here to do COLD HARD(WELL EASY REALLY) SURVEYS. And yes it is sponsored by Ipsos.