MySurveys.com

avanbens

I have a question for anyone wishes to give input on this survey company? I see they are highly ranked on surveypolice.com list of legitimate surveys but I am not impressed by them at all. They are ranked number 2 on the list which is why I joined. In order to cash out you need to accumulate 1000 points which will pay you $10.00. The average survey they send is for 10-50 points so needles to say this could take many surveys to cash out. Finally I am close to cashing out but suddenly the surveys have slowed dow big time. I don't think I will doing anymore once I cash out. Why do all these surveys when surveyspot will send one survey for $5-$10 instantly. Why they are ranked so low is beyond me.

If anyone else does surveys for MySurveys.com I would really appreciate your input?

I just started doing survey's with them, I have almost 1000 points, Ill let you know if my survey's slow down, and if i get paid..... I dont think $10 is enough for 1000 points, but will see......... :!:

• 2 weeks later...

:D

I have cashed out numerous time with this site. I have received checks w/ no problem, and have cashed out for merchadise, last yr I cashed in points for a Gameboy Advance SP for my son for Christmas. Took me a while to save up the points, but was well worth it in the end.

I highly recommend this site. I have been a member for about 9 or 10 yrs now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem with them. I am not impressed at all with mysurvey. Surveys they sent me so far are ranged from 10 to 50 points, and so far I have received less than 5 after 1 month of joining. Have they slowed down the progress of sending survey invitation??? :shock:

I think mypoints has changed a lot because when I first signed up about 4 years ago, I got a lot of surveys including test products and paper and pencil surveys but now I hardly get anything. I emailed them and asked for more surveys as a loyal member but there was no response. Are they going downhill or is it just me?

I have the same problem with them. I am not impressed at all with mysurvey. Surveys they sent me so far are ranged from 10 to 50 points, and so far I have received less than 5 after 1 month of joining. Have they slowed down the progress of sending survey invitation??? :shock:

I think I will have to agree with you they have slowed down a lot. I finally cashed out after doing them for 4 or 5 months. All those little points finally added up. This why I hate the points thing all together. I prefer to do the ones they pay $5 or more if you qualify for the survey.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree that the points have definitely been skimpy. I remember getting much higher points when I first joined back a couple of years ago. That said I still really like this survey company and I have recently gotten more interesting as well as more profitable surveys. I just finished doing one that was a month long where I had to input my debit card activities for the month and received 1000 points at the end of the month. So all in all a good company in my opinion.

I have never seen the cash out option on this - are we talking about mysurveys.com or surveys.com? surveyscom have recently had a survey in which you could phone a freephone number and take a 5 minutes interview if you wear glasses and get a £10 cheque! I did this and was delighted! Mysurveys.com used to be myTNS here in UK and I used to be paid in nectar points, but stopped this, and have recently been sent a survey to do a personal routine for my son to do, and its paying me 1000 points in one go!

hope this helps you guys

regards

LizzieAnn

I am a member of mysurvey and have always had good experiences with them. I've cashed out many times, most recently this month. I don't think I'm getting as many surveys from them as I used to, but that might be a reflection on the state of the economy more than anything. I say hang tough with them - they are reliable and legit.