Paidviewpoint..big scam

greeneyeddevils

I have cashed out once. My trait score is 10,000 on my 2nd run I have $14.29 but my surveys have basically stopped. Last one I had was almost a week ago.

I don't really find them a scam anymore than One Opinion. I do think that the redundant questions for a penny here and there are a waste of time. I big them goodbye sometime back. The whole time I was with them I got maybe 2 surveys that I actually completed. I'd rather do Vance Harmon America Speaks, at least they give me .10 for being dq'd, at most of the time.

I've been with them for a few years and have cashed out numerous times. I don't think they're a scam site at all. I went to change my phone number one time when I had close to $12 in there. The number was some weird one that I had never heard of. I contacted them and they changed my number without letting me lose any of my earnings.

I am ok with them. I have made over $130.00 in a 1 and 3/4 years. It seems the longer your with them the more higher extra paid surveys you get. I don't wait for their surveys, I log in often and that's is when I find extra ones, because I don't always get an email for the extra ones............................. :D

I am ok with them. I have made over $130.00 in a 1 and 3/4 years. It seems the longer your with them the more higher extra paid surveys you get. I don't wait for their surveys, I log in often and that's is when I find extra ones, because I don't always get an email for the extra ones............................. :D

I do the same. I log on whenever I'm on the computer. A few days back, I somehow was able to do 4-5 surveys one right after the other. None were high paying, but it's more than normal.

• 2 months later...

PAID VIEW POINT IS A SCAM!!!!! They say you cannot cash out until you get to $15, i was at $14.95 and all of a sudden i stopped getting surveys! after almost 2 months i sent a message and WOOOW where they rude!

f you have indicated that you are suspicious of the legitimacy of our site. You are asking us to prove that we are legit by letting you bypass a rule that we hold everyone to. When you reach $15, you can cash out! Since you are unsure if we are legitimate or not, we urge you to do your own research before joining any site!!

for some reason it is not showing the bold, highlighted print they use in my email.

i then go to log in, AND THEY CANCLED MY ACCOUNT!!

anyone that says this site is legit has NOT gotten to $15 or is in on the scam!

You questioned their authenticity and they cancelled your account? Time for the BBB. Think of how many people leave their accounts in frustration and these companies keep the money or have no payout. I didn't like Paidviewpoint after being on it for just a little while. I never got actual surveys and answered the same questions over and over. it wasn't worth the pennies I was making. Sorry this happened to you. And sorry for my rant. :(

You currently have:

$8.76

Year-to-date earnings:

$47.53

Lifetime earnings:

$140.97

Very similar to mine.

You have to check the website a few times a day and don't depend on the emails alone. I cashed out and was paid last week and I'm already at $5.65. Not that it wont take a few months or more to cash out again but I have always gotten my points and money.

I have cashed out 3 times and very close ($13.84) to a 4th. They are VERY particular about when you need to change your email addy or phone number though, I agree. I DO like the site though because the referral amount is decent, even though it's only a grand total of $25 and then no more, but the surveys are the kind thart 'pop' and no problems doing them on my Kindle...I wish there were more sites that worked so well on my Kindle.....

P.S. and yes you DO have to log in at LEAST twice a day to get all the surveys which is fine because I log in there everytime I go into ICS.....It's 5 minutes every 3 hours...No big deal. No one told me that originally and from October, 2013 I only relied on emails for their surveys.

In March I started just going into the site and cashed out in a month.....

Frankly, I check ALL of my survey sites every other day if not daily.....I think many have 'work' for you that is available a lot but is filled up quickly so they don't even email it out.

Opinion Outpost

Mintvine

Paidviewpoint

SurveySavvy

mysurvey

Many others have surveys on the site before they email them out to us.

Today Tuesday 9/2 I did my regular 10 cent survey then later this afternoon I login and did a 2 minute survey for 40 cents............... 8)

Thanks for completing the survey!

Way to go! Thanks to your awesome 10000 TraitScore you just earned $0.28 - way more than average earning for this survey.

Plus a bonus of $0.12

Your total earning for this survey is $0.40

Your TraitScore remains the same - 10000.

Follow us

I just found two surveys in a row. The first paid .28cents and then the second was a regular question survey but I got the extra .40cents for a good Trait Score.

Thanks for completing the survey!

Way to go! Thanks to your awesome 10000 TraitScore you just earned $0.50 - way more than average earning for this survey.

I just did 2 of their surveys yesterday & was shocked by the payout...WHOO!!

Biz Survey

Kitchen and Bath Sensor Faucets Sep 03 2014 $0.91

Biz Survey

Audiobook Usage in Canada Sep 03 2014 $2.35

Biggest I've seen in a long long time with them...please send some more of these type & not the 3 cent surveys...