You Gov -dont understand point value

footfree

Have you seen how they point out their rewards?So if you want a $15 AGC it cost 35,000 points yet if you are to get a $25 gift card to AMC it cost 30,000 points.Personally I would want to get $10 more dollars for 5000 less points.That doesn't make since to me to spend more and get less.Not only that but a $50 gift card to Target cost 60,000 points.So that means at a 105,000 points I can get $45 to spend at Amazon.Do you think Valued Opinion is right and AGC is now charging these survey companies to get their gift cards?Otherwise I cant explain the big difference in points.

Have you seen how they point out their rewards?So if you want a $15 AGC it cost 35,000 points yet if you are to get a $25 gift card to AMC it cost 30,000 points.Personally I would want to get $10 more dollars for 5000 less points.That doesn't make since to me to spend more and get less.Not only that but a $50 gift card to Target cost 60,000 points.So that means at a 105,000 points I can get $45 to spend at Amazon.Do you think Valued Opinion is right and AGC is now charging these survey companies to get their gift cards?Otherwise I cant explain the big difference in points.

Amazon does not charge extra for their GC at all.

I know AGC doesn't charge them however I remember when Valued Opinion tried to tell us they did and that's why there was a surcharge of (if I remember right) $2.00.I was just trying to justify why you gov wants more points for them then for the other GC's.Doesn't make any sense to me.

I know AGC doesn't charge them however I remember when Valued Opinion tried to tell us they did and that's why there was a surcharge of (if I remember right) $2.00.I was just trying to justify why you gov wants more points for them then for the other GC's.Doesn't make any sense to me.

they have a whacky tier system to say the least. it really doesn't make sense. id sure like to see the info that all these panels have on how the reward redemptions work out. you know the %'s people redeem for certain rewards on their sites. id bet the majority, if not then the 2nd most taken option is AGD's. I think they all use the old excuse that it costs them. anyways I believe it all boils down to being greedy as heck and they are making ways to reap in the extra dough($$$).