Anybody belong to Kraft Tastemakers?

NFriday

Hi- I already posted this on one of the couponing boards I post on, and I did not get any responses. Does anybody here belong to Kraft Tastemakers? I signed up with them hoping to at least get some coupons to print off their site, but so far I have not seen any coupons. All they seem to have are discussions about food, but somebody posted here last year that she got a product to test from them, and somebody else posted that occasionally they have $15 surveys. Does anybody here have any experience with them? I would not mind participating in the discussions if I got something out of it, but so far looking at the site, I don't see anything in it for me. Thanks, Nancy

Hi- I just received an email from Kraft Tastemakers, and they will send you a $5 gift card, if you sigtn up with them and participate in the discussion on Shake 'N Bake. There are five questions that they want you to answer, such as overall thoughts about Shake 'N Bake, and how could it be improved. I just posted in the discussions, and hopefully I will get my gift card soon. I used to use Shake 'N Bake, but have not bought it in probably 20 years. I don't eat that much meat anymore.

I joined then I quit.I don't like doing surveys for free,plus my family has been trying to eat healthier and to me they don't make very healthy food.Plus I recently heard in the news that Heinz and Kraft have merged.Here's the link if you want to look it up.Plus I use to get things to try but only once or twice.It was a waste of time as far as I was concerned.That web site was there only to promote their brand and you to buy into it.Which is most sites but I couldn't even get a coupon to save a nickel.

here's the link about the merge it happened on March 15th

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 0515,d.eXY

Plus Heinz outsources it products and are made in Mexico- I'm sorry but I like to buy products made in the US.If you look on a bottle of Heinz it says made in Mexico or at least it use to.Plus it's made with HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.I only use Hunt's made in US and no hfcs and no preservatives. Sorry I'll step off the band wagon now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi- I just got my $5 Amazon gift certificate from them yesterday for signing up with them, and posting in the discussion section. I know somebody here mentions that they don't like Kraft. I used to boycott them when they were owned by one of the tobacco companies, but they are no longer owned by tobacco. I think they decided to spin off the company, because people like me were concerned that they were owned by big tobacco. I am still not a big fan of Kraft, and the only thing of theirs I ever buy is their cheese, and then only if I can get it on a good sale.

i'm on it.. i'm not real active as it's mainly just discussion on recipes and topics from time to time.. once or twice a year they'll have a chat we get $15 or so for..

here's what i have with them

5-30 Kraft- Amazon Card- $15 paid

7-31 Kraft- Amazon Card- $20 paid

9-27 Kraft- $15 Amazon paid

4-2 Kraft- Amazon Card- $15 paid

6-13 Kraft- Amazon Card- $15 paid

1-23 Kraft Tastemakers- Amazon Card- $15 paid

• 2 years later...

I don't always respond to the emails Kraft Tastemakers sends me.  I am thinking why bother.  Well I did respond to one of the emails they sent me in October, and I won a $50 Amazon GC, and so I guess it is worth my while to do that.  They mostly have discussions which I am not into, but maybe I will get involved in more of them.

• Like 1