Njsurveyman

How Can I Get Email Alerts?

Njsurveyman

I cannot find anywhere on this site where I can get an email alert when someone responds to a posting I make. I only see a place where you can be alerted for private messages. Is there a place to do this on the forum that I am overlooking? Even when I click on my member profile control panel, I don't see a place to create this setting. I don't see the option under THIS box either, even after I click on preview.

ksedwar

The email alerts are "broken" for some of us. There is a a forum upgrade coming that should fix the email and also the sign in issue.

Administrator

Please click "Follow this topic" on the top right in order to receive notifications of your choosing (email, inline within the app, etc.) for when a specific topic is updated.

Alternatively, click your username in the top right, click My Settings, and select Notification Options. There, you can specify all general notifications you receive for your account.

ksedwar

Can someone reply to me here to see if mine are working please. I have adjusted everything but have not had any email alerts.

Administrator

Can someone reply to me here to see if mine are working please. I have adjusted everything but have not had any email alerts.

Hi ksedwar,

Replying here as well as sent you a PM. Have you checked your spam folder? E-mails should be from [email protected]