Can I recommend a survey site

footfree

I know a survey company looking for more participants and they asked us  if we knew anyone wanting to join.So I thought maybe I could say here .I don't get any referral fee or anything like that .I'm not making anything from this  not 1 single dime.However I just wanted to know if it was alright to put their link out there.It's not a great big money maker but they do pay and  they have been in business for many years.Sometimes they do have special projects where you can earn a little  extra.Is this kind of thing okay or not?

• Like 1

Well this is embarrassing I cant find the link on there web site.So  I emailed them asking them how to go about it.Once I get a reply I'll give you the link.It's for Gongo's consumer village,they ask questions that have to do with products found on the shelves at stores.They pay with gift cards like

• Amazon.com
  • Caribou Coffee
  • Charity Choice
  • Chili’s
  • Columbia Sportswear
  • CVS Pharmacy
  • Dunkin’ Donuts
  • Overstock.com
  • Panera Bread
  • Regal Cinemas
  • Sephora
  • Staples
  • TGI Fridays
  • Walmart
  • Yankee Candle

Plus others ..................................

Heh, I was curious what you were going to link, if it wasn't on the very large list surveypolice already has. Gongos Consumer Village is totally already on there, though. Their site's a bit dated, but their surveys are often interesting, and almost always pay very well for the time they take, sometimes to an absurd degree (occasionally as much as a few dollars for just a few minutes of freeform question-answering). Issue is, their surveys are very few and far between, at least in my experience so far. Like, they make Pinecone feel like OO in terms of how many surveys I've gotten: I've gotten 11 dollars from them, in the ~7 months since I signed up with them. I haven't seen a single survey from them in probably a month or two - I'd honestly forgotten they even existed at this point. :P

I guess the reason I get so many invites is that I have been with them since 2009.Yes I know the surveys are few but at least they pay .As for qualifying they will let you know within the first couple of questions  so that's a plus also. I got a chance to do a $45 survey this past Dec. plus every once in awhile I got asked to take pics at the store and send them in for extra money.I don't find them that bad,not a big money maker but I will take that in trade for not having the headaches I get from most other companies.As for being out dated the panel I'm with just got a face lift about a year ago.Plus they will let you join more then community.I'm also with Auto insight and they just got a face lift about 2 months ago.

• 1 month later...

Thanks. Able to join and not even do a 2 minute survey unless how old I was was the survey.

Did they ask you for your email?

Did they ask you for your email?

Yes, got that and then set up PW and user name. Then I did the four invite surveys for like $.10/$.15 a piece. We will see what happens with them. In any case I don't expect to be bombarded with invites. Thanks for posting.

Your welcome- when you cash out at the $5 dollar level for Amazon or whichever gift certificate you want you

get it right then on the spot.No waiting.No they do not bombard you with invites which means they don't waste your time.