Opinion Outpost door game scam(Pic)

Dirk

I finally won the high risk door game...and I got zero points for it.I contacted their support and linked the screenshot and got no response.Its a scam as far as I'm concerned.oGV5011.png

I gave up doing the pick a door when they changed to basically give you nothing. Not sure why they bother. Never won the new format when I did play.

I finally won the high risk door game...and I got zero points for it.I contacted their support and linked the screenshot and got no response.Its a scam as far as I'm concerned.oGV5011.png

I am not surprised. I am pretty sure this game is fixed some way. I played the "high risk, high reward" door quite a few times, winning no points, so I figured that the odds were poor on that one to begin with. Then I started playing the spin game, and keeping a record of it, I only got more than one point on 1 out of 15 tries, MUCH worse than the odds.

I finally got a reply from their support

I am sorry. I believe you misunderstood the message, the screenshot clearly shows, not a winner. If you have any other questions, please let us know. Kind regards,

Rona

What a rip off.At least I can finally quit this garbage survey panel now.

• Like 1

Sure looks like you won to me...the red number one chip, and below it's worth 100 points.  Might want to report it to the Better Business Bureau or some place since you have evidence in form of a screenshot and Opinion Out post is not providing any other details why it's not a win. 

The problem is that the BBB gives good rankings to some of the absolutely worst companies around, I don't trust them for anything either. Maybe I need some education on the BBB though, maybe they do some good that I am unaware of.

The BBB is a privately owned "non-profit" that has nobody to answer to but themselves. They have no legal power whatsoever to make any business comply to consumer demands or consumer protection laws. Government regulations legally protect consumers not the BBB. Their ratings are highly respected though and can very much help or severely damage a company's reputation. Businesses who pay for a BBB listing normally have high ratings. Those that don't pay are at the mercy of the consumer with no help from the BBB service so often have low BBB ratings because to be honest no business is perfect 100% of the time. A business with no BBB complaints, to me, is doing something shady to hide the complaints. Everyone gets complaints. It's part of doing business.

They are a powerful organization and they do provide a good service but they are not what they are often perceived to be. There have been various reports of shady tactics that they use against companies who refuse their "protection" and those who speak out against them have felt serious repercussions from the BBB.

There are many many more but this one is the most alarming that I have found ( ABC News, it's worth watching). Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau?

I believe they can and do provide an important service to consumers but the way they operate, in my opinion, is very questionable.

• Like 1

I have been with Opinion Outpost for 6 years now, I have never ever opened any of those doors.

They just will not open. I even called, emailed and complained of course no response.

Oh well. I'll still do their surveys I don't want to make them angry and be removed from their site.

I have been with Opinion Outpost for 6 years now, I have never ever opened any of those doors.

They just will not open. I even called, emailed and complained of course no response.

Oh well. I'll still do their surveys I don't want to make them angry and be removed from their site. :shock: