My Survey deactivated acct!

Itsmepanda

I finally saved enough points to redeem, and instead of receiving the requested gift card, My Survey has deactivated my account! No notice, no explanation. I'm still receiving email invitations from them, but when I tried to login to complete surveys, I get message saying my account is inactive.

I sent an email to My Survey asking about this, but have not yet received a reply. Very disappointing.

So, the good news is, they didn't actually deactivate your account - if they had, you wouldn't still be getting invitations from them. The other good news, from my experience, if you already successfully requested a cashout, you'll get it (in about a week, cause that's just how long it takes them to process cashouts).

The bad news is, this has been going on for months, I've experienced it first-hand, and there've been several forum posts from other people also experiencing it. Basically, it seems like mysurvey is just randomly marking accounts as inactive for no reason, and they seem completely incapable of either fixing the actual underlying issue, or even reliably fixing it for specific people when it happens to them, from what I can see. (My personal experience with it: my account was marked inactive for no reason, they amazingly responded quickly the first time, in about a day, reactivated my account... which was then marked inactive again the next day(!). Emailed them again, it took them about 3 weeks to respond the next time. That time, as soon as I got back in, I did enough surveys to cash out, did that, and was then marked inactivate again later that day, at which point I said screw that, and let them keep it that way.)

• Like 1

Mine has been deactivated for at least one month.  They never answer my emails.  I think I am going to send them a real letter . . . I wonder if they will know what to do with it. 

I, too, have been getting surveys . . . but still no reactivation.  I am just about ready to give up . . . not quite, though.

• Like 1