Mintvine not paying on time anymore

Mai

So, there have been plenty of complaints on the Mintvine facebook about not being paid on the time frame Mintvine says it should take. I'm now victim of this as well - it's been 72 hours since I cashed out and nothing has shown up in my paypal. I e-mailed them twice yesterday and no response today, so I sent them another message. I told them honestly if I hear nothing from them by Monday, I will be messaging the BBB. I wouldn't mind waiting more than a few days for the payout if you didn't have to wait a ridiculous timeframe of 14 days for your points alone.

Edit: Just editing this to say that I finally got my payment - sort of. Got the Mintvine confirmation e-mail, if it's like last time it'll take an hour or so before I get it for sure in my paypal.  Took 5 business days to get the confirmation e-mail. 

Edit 2: Another edit just to tell everyone that Mintvine did say that the problems just be fixed by next week, so if you haven't gotten your payment yet, next week you should get it. 

• Like 1

I have cashed out $10 twice in the past 30 days.  Each time the money hit my Paypal by the 5th day.  This is fine if you compare this to some other sites if you earn money today, you may get it by election day!

I am having the same problem with Mintvine not paying me...been 5 full business days now. However, after 2 emails to their customer service, they told me I'll have it within 24 hours. I'm fine if payments will take awhile, but they need to tell you that up-front. Other than that, I REALLY like them.

I am having the same problem with mintvine not paying me...been 5 full business days now. However, after 2 emails to their customer service, they told me I'll have it within 24 hours. I'm fine if payments will take awhile, but they need to tell you that up-front. Other than that, I REALLY like them.

I was told today a few hours ago that I'd be paid today. Still nothing. And I agree, they clearly say on their site it can take 2-3 business days. I told them that if this has changed, they should change their site to accommodate this new rule. 

Welp, it's now 6 hours after they told me I was going to get paid and still nothing. I wish they would just tell us WHY they're taking so long to pay out now instead of telling us we're going to get paid and end up not paying us.

I saw on Facebook that payments are delayed not sure why

Saw that too. It was nice that they actually did admit there is a problem going on.

Been 8 days and NO AMAZON yet................................ :roll:

Been 7 days for me. Asked them today if they have any clue on how long exactly the timeframe might be now, no response yet.

I cashed out on Monday and haven't received it yey

yeah me too normally takes a couple of days but still nothing from the 14th,took so long I've got another to bang straight in when this one is sorted