I Am Cleaning Out My Survey House

rosiesmom

Time to sweep some out of the way.  Just got rid of Pureprofile today, cashed out once in 3 years.  Looking at Honest Insite and others now.  I got my broom, which I normally ride, but today is the day to get rid of useless surveys!

• Like 1

I would still have a few, but 3 years and only $25!  I can waste my time doing web searches and getting a point here or there.  I have a couple that I will have to wait a little bit to get rid of.

Am also cleaning out my surveys. Have a few that I hope will reach cash out but I have a feeling cash out will never be reached as they are sending fewer and fewer surveys. The only surveys I will attempt are for payment not points like Pinecone or a few survey companies that still offer many surveys. The ones that no longer send surveys should allow us to cash out even if cash out not reached but why should they if they have our work for zero $. 

I agree with that Leefall.  I can't tell you how much money I have walked away from over the years.  I don't care if I only get down to 3 or 4, that is about all I can handle anyway.

I'm planning to exit Harris Poll within the month. It takes too long to cash out a $25 gift card from them.

25? I cash out at 10$ Amazon...? (HPO is just barely still on my good list. They're not the greatest, but I haven't axed them yet. I probably would if they had a 25$ min cashout instead of 10, though. Is it one of those places that's different depending on your country of residence, and you aren't US?)