I am just wondering

peach6

I am currently burned out doing surveys right now, and so I have mostly been clicking the emails from Inbox Dollars, and doing Pinecone surveys which are far and few, and so I only visit the forum when I am looking for info on a survey.  Right now I am spending too much time on the Monopoly game at Jewel/Albertson's.  All I have won so far is a free American Greetings card and a bunch of free game pieces.  The game gets me into the store more often though, and I assume that is what they are hoping.

While I browse the site on a weekly basis, I typically don't post unless I have a particular issue or see something I think I could provide input on.

I'm here at least once a day but I'm kinda burned on surveys right now too. $5 a day and I'm happy. That's pitiful...  :|

• Like 1

Spring break -work- and not having in real issues with surveys because they seem to be dwindling can do it.Real frustrating trying to earn a buck nowadays.

• Like 1

Well, I am dropping survey companies so some of the stuff that is being posted isn't just something that I can relate to, but for the most part, I enjoy reading the posts. 

• Like 2