ACOP - Don't bother

RoundTuit

so I emailed them about both my cash outs from april 14th and june 4th that hadn't been paid in which they replied that the accounting department was extremely backed up and they have no time estimate on cash outs, then I got the money in my paypal 2 days later lol .. it almost feels like they hope people forget about the cash outs so they save money

so I emailed them about both my cash outs from april 14th and june 4th that hadn't been paid in which they replied that the accounting department was extremely backed up and they have no time estimate on cash outs, then I got the money in my paypal 2 days later lol .. it almost feels like they hope people forget about the cash outs so they save money

I think you're right. They hope you forget so they can keep it. lol!! I did get my $104 check last Friday after waiting since May 12th and an email two weeks ago. 

Yes, UR grand-kids will be grown by the time U finally get paid! My experience has been 4 to 7 months. Too bad, too, 'cause it's got a lot going for it--other than that. I thought of just taking the long-term approach, because I really enjoyed their surveys, but I was so frustrated, angry & TIRED of the months & months of fighting to get paid, I haven't done one in over a year. Funny, I can't bring myself too ''officially" quit yet...go figure.........?

• Like 1

It is worth dealing with them. I finally realized that you have to plan out 4 month in advance when you want your check. I also wonder if you send it through paypal if that's any faster.

I use Paypal, but I don't think it speeds things up. It does at least eliminate the "check is in the mail" excuse.