Has anyone won any of the sweepstakes/giveaways?

nlbtma04

I was just wondering if anyone has won any of the sweepstakes/giveaways that these survey sites offer. For instances, opinionOutpost's $10.000 cash giveaways.

I have always been just a bit skeptical of anyone actually winning the big ones, or qualifying for the prize if their name is drawn. One site, and I think it was OO, was supposedly doing a quarterly drawing, but the same winner's name was on there as most recent winner for about a year, so something fishy about that. In any event, even if these sweepstakes are completely legit, the odds are probably enormous against you.

• Like 1

Heck, I don't even qualify for surveys 99% of the time, so my chances of ever winning anything is practically nil. I keep trying because I'm a glutton for punishment.  :lol:

• Like 1

I have always been just a bit skeptical of anyone actually winning the big ones, or qualifying for the prize if their name is drawn. One site, and I think it was OO, was supposedly doing a quarterly drawing, but the same winner's name was on there as most recent winner for about a year, so something fishy about that. In any event, even if these sweepstakes are completely legit, the odds are probably enormous against you.

I guess it's like trying to win the lottery.  :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Odds of winning the lottery has to be better considering not all states participate - Mississippi and Alabama are 2 that I know of ,heck they don't even have scratch offs.Plus are we entering sweepstakes valid only in the States or overseas combined?Really awful chances- your odds of being struck by lighting  is better.

• Like 1

Last week, I won a monthly sweepstakes from an exclusive Gongos community. $10!

BTW, I too want to know if anyone scored a prize from the I-Say Poll Predictor...

I have been a member for at least 10 years I have have never won anything from them-so ya a little bit jealous of you right now :wink:

Have you noticed that lately Ipsos seems to be recycling the same old prizes over and over again?And I bet they do that because they either they get a big discount on those certain items or they never give them away.Like the boat,the sewing machine or the Acoustic portable wireless speaker.Right now they have the espresso machine and that stupid Garmin gps I think that is what it is.Who needs a gps anymore especially if you have a smartphone?I do not believe their sweepstakes are real.

I won a magazine subscription 6 months ago and dinner & a movie just recently on VIP Voice. I don't win often , though. Took a look at the winner list for August and saw that some people won several sweeps in the same month , which seems to defy statistics. I've been there for well over 12 years (started when it was NPD) and in all that time have won only 3 sweeps , even though I enter them all the time.