Message blocking me because of identify issues

alfigler

Yesterday when I attempted to complete a survey for My View I received this message

Uh oh...

We have found a problem with either verifying your identity, or are having an issue with some of the answers you gave to questions we have previously asked. Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to take surveys at this time. If you feel like you have received this message in error, please reach out to member care below.

I entered a support request and they asked me to verify my name, address and dob.  I did this and have not heard from them yet.

Now this evening I attempted to complete a survey for Zoom Rewards and received exactly the same message.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for the information.  I kind of figured they were operated by the same company since the message was exactly the same.  But really appreciate that you are looking our for us!

• Like 1

I rec'd the same message from MyView yesterday re: my identity. I emailed them as to what it wS about and they responded within a couple hours, if that saying they made some adjustments in my account and everything should now work. I thought there was an issue because I recently made changes in my job and earnings so my answers have been diff. Although I did update my profile. Anyway... This is the weird part, if anyone has exp this before, let me know....so after their response there was an email with a survey from MyView. It was worth 1000 for 20 min. And seemed like it would be focusing on dog food brand at first but it was all over the place topicwise, had me download an app to use midway through, gave me video clips that were not obvious to open, gave me questions on things that were not shown. It was truly an odd experience, like they were testing me and trying to see if I was being honest or saying what they wanted to hear. I answered truthfully as I always try to and had to say that this video clip never played and the picture showed didn't exist. I got the pts. Anyone, have exp like this w/ them or other site?