having problems getting help from mintvine.

theskyhunter

does anyone know of a phone # that I can get in touch with someone at MV?  I cant seem to get anywhere much at all with their email customer service. only once in a blue moon do I have success. thanks.

What exactly are you having trouble with? It seems to be a common theme with them that if there's a big problem they won't respond to, you have to make a complaint with the BBB. From what I've seen it's like the sure fire way to get the staff off their butts and answer you.

they didn't used to be this bad. they are just getting worser now. one minute they bend over backwards and the next they are like, we don't want nothing to do with you. they wont or cant answer even the simple questions most of the time.  I ve been gipped out of so many points. almost as bad as GTM! and that's bad!

• 6 months later...
On 11/23/2016 at 8:40 AM, theskyhunter said:

does anyone know of a phone # that I can get in touch with someone at MV?  I cant seem to get anywhere much at all with their email customer service. only once in a blue moon do I have success. thanks.

You should make a BBB complaint, Here's the Link:

https://odrcomplaint.bbb.org/odrweb/public/ourbbbqualificationquestions.aspx?bbbid=127&businessid=172008213

• Like 1

another thing that's bothering me at MV is that they are starting to send more and more invites that don't offer dq pts now. I emailed them and questioned them about this and all they said  was bluntly "don't take them". I mean really?!!! their surveys/site is really crappy here lately. its so bad  I have to take a screenshot before every survey I start because I have so many problems with them.

• Like 1