I cannot get GTM site to work for me- am I the only person having problems

footfree

Log on and I can see my points.However if I press the help center button it logs me out.Log back in push the help button at bottom page and it takes me to help center push the submit request button and all it shows is their logos mysurvey and GTM. So I logged back on hit the reward button logs me out.Finally figured out there is a help button on the log on page so I emailed them a message and haven't heard back and site is still not working.I did however get a response about the 600 points they owe me.However I have to log on and be able to read it but the darn button isn't working.Only thing is they did not give me my points so now I want to know what they said but I cant get it to FREAKIN WORK.I want to scream get your site working - anything over a week  long is to long.

i am having problems with GTM as well i cashed out on 11-19-2016 and i'm still waiting on my payment i've been with them for years and never had a problem before but now they aren't answering their emails and i really need my money i hope to hear from them soon 

I cashed out on the 15th and received payment on the 23th.Well apparently it's on my end I cannot get Mozilla to read their site.I went to Micrsoft edge and it came up and I was able to read what they said.But they didn't read it or I would have gotten the response I got.They were like well you received your 22 poitns well yeah I was suppose to get that plus the 600.Freaking read the whole email people.

Thank you for your participation in the showerhead trial! This is the final feedback survey. As a reminder, to receive the full incentive of 600 Marketplace points for this study, you will need to complete this survey. Please make sure you have tried the showerhead AND all of the spray settings before starting this survey. Your 600 points will be awarded within a week, upon review of your completed survey. I received that email on the 7th of Nov.Maybe I need to get a hold of the maker of the shower head and let them know they dont want to pay ?