Sign in to follow this  
footfree

I hope Pinecone thought this was funny

footfree

I was doing a survey for them and accidentally exited out after a few questions.So I reopened and started doing it again it asked me what  I liked about the product .I answered it's chewy good with a soft center that taste just like cereal.Then they ask what I don't like, I said probably  to many carbs and sugar.Then I realized I was doing a dog treat survey and not for the new frozen treat for people.Oh my lord  this is what I get for doing 2 surveys at once.Gosh I hope it doesn't get me kicked off the panel...........

• Like 4

peach6
14 minutes ago, footfree said:

I was doing a survey for them and accidentally exited out after a few questions.So I reopened and started doing it again it asked me what  I liked about the product .I answered it's chewy good with a soft center that taste just like cereal.Then they ask what I don't like, I said probably  to many carbs and sugar.Then I realized I was doing a dog treat survey and not for the new frozen treat for people.Oh my lord  this is what I get for doing 2 surveys at once.Gosh I hope it doesn't get me kicked off the panel...........

That is to funny and I can see myself doing the same thing

greeneyeddevils
15 hours ago, footfree said:

Just to be on the safe side Footfree I would send them a message & let them know what happened since if someone is actually looking over those answers it might get you kicked out of the panel..they might think you just were giving silly answers to their questions..

• Like 1

rosiesmom
On 12/8/2016 at 5:54 PM, footfree said:

Bahaha!!  Well, sometimes folks do taste their pets food just to see what it tastes like.  But that IS funny!  I don't think I have ever done two surveys at once, you are very talented!

footfree

really can get confusing and maybe more time consuming do it this way.....................

paulgro
On 12/8/2016 at 4:54 PM, footfree said:

That is the best one I've heard in a long time!! If they ask, say your dog did it!

• Like 1