Cannot log in at Consumer Village aka Gongo's can you

footfree

On 2/12/2017 at 8:41 PM, footfree said:

Tried all weekend and I cant gain access.Is anyone else having problems?Well I guess I figured it out all I had to do was enter a new password.

Have you updated you password? They are asking for new passwords if they think your password is too easy. They are also using the robot box like many other places.

• Like 1

There were supposed to be changing their rewards to something "we would like".But I haven't cashed out since then, has anyone else and do you you know what they meant by that,ya know, we would like it?

On 2/16/2017 at 11:00 AM, footfree said:

There were supposed to be changing their rewards to something "we would like".But I haven't cashed out since then, has anyone else and do you you know what they meant by that,ya know, we would like it?

Couldn't say since I always take Amazon gift codes.

That's what I normally get ,but if they did some changes then you would think they would let us know what they are.I don't want to have to cash out and then find out,but I guess I am going to have to.

So I decided what the heck and cashed out $10.Now when you request to cash out you have to press the code button,then they will send you a code within the hour (took a minute if that to get mine)and then you enter that .Then it takes you to their gift cards you choose one and it automatically gives you your code right then and there.I was just hoping they had Paypal now but that didn't happen.