Jump to content
footfree

I won! I won! I won

Recommended Posts

footfree
Can I say I'm tickled pink?Cause I am...........

Congratulations! 

You have been chosen as a winner for the Socratic Forum monthly drawing! A $100 credit has been added to your account. Thank you for participating in our surveys. To access your reward please login to your panel account. We hope you enjoy your gift!

Sonia Hall

It was there and I cashed out!They said I should get it in 4 to 6 weeks.If I remember right this is the biggest amount I won on any site.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosiesmom

Congrats to you!!!  That is a lot of cash!  Well, it is to me anyway.  Good for you!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neminem

Heh, I just won $100 today too, from a T-Mobile community - it's actually the fourth big prize I've won since I started doing this, and the second $100 (the other two I've won were $50 and $75). There's a reason I'm still willing to accept surveys from smaller sites that "award" raffle tickets instead of guaranteed returns. ;)

Anyway, grats, it's always fun snagging those.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seven
6 hours ago, footfree said:
Can I say I'm tickled pink?Cause I am...........

Congratulations! 

You have been chosen as a winner for the Socratic Forum monthly drawing! A $100 credit has been added to your account. Thank you for participating in our surveys. To access your reward please login to your panel account. We hope you enjoy your gift!

Sonia Hall

It was there and I cashed out!They said I should get it in 4 to 6 weeks.If I remember right this is the biggest amount I won on any site.

Congratulations footfree! So awesome.  :O) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro

Congrats. You are the first person I've known to win anything!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel

WhoooHoooo!   Huge congrats, footfree!  Sometimes I know we get to wondering if anyone ever actually wins these things.  :-)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel
11 hours ago, neminem said:

Heh, I just won $100 today too, from a T-Mobile community - it's actually the fourth big prize I've won since I started doing this, and the second $100 (the other two I've won were $50 and $75). There's a reason I'm still willing to accept surveys from smaller sites that "award" raffle tickets instead of guaranteed returns. ;)

Well, congrats to you, too!   I've had a little luck with communities but I think the ones I'm now a member of are drying up and I'm desperately looking for new ones and can't find any.  No matter how many surveys I do (it's been a lot!)  they never seem to be for communities any longer.  :-(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neminem

Yeah, communities are the awesomest. Mostly why I still follow socialopinions (which I believe is just a reskin of clearvoice research, so presumably shares most if not of the same invites with that site, but that's how I was introduced to it) - they seem to have by far the highest ratio of "invites to private communities" to other types of surveys, plus, they clearly label those invites so you can always open those without slogging through everything else. :)

Just annoying when it clogs up my active survey list with re-invites to communities they already invited me to... amusingly, there's one in that list right this moment, to the community I just won the $100 for. Pretty sure I can't sign up twice. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel
1 hour ago, neminem said:

Yeah, communities are the awesomest. Mostly why I still follow socialopinions (which I believe is just a reskin of clearvoice research, so presumably shares most if not of the same invites with that site, but that's how I was introduced to it) - they seem to have by far the highest ratio of "invites to private communities"

I wonder what the difference is... I never see them there.  Never got a community there, and I just checked again.  Zero invitations, just five other surveys, two of which I screened out immediately even though my demographic is usually a good one.  I have every one of my profile sections done 100%.  :-(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
footfree

Thanks to all!I know that's why I wanted to post that someone can actually win off of these sites.Not down playing it but Socratic Forum really isn't a big money maker in the survey world to me,at least.I would actually like for one of us to win from one of the more established money maker.Like Ipsos or GTM.Or which sites do you think are the big name hot shots.Well I guess Pinecone is one ,they give away $500.Now that sure would be nice.Even better yet I just found out they have a quarterly sweepstakes worth $4500.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greeneyeddevils

Congrats on the wins to you both....I just won $25 off of Vocalpoint Voice for their MVP of the month...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neminem
10 hours ago, footfree said:

I would actually like for one of us to win from one of the more established money maker.Like Ipsos or GTM.

Luls, you think i-say, OO or GTM actually has raffles, where they actually give real people money? I used to believe that... I also used to believe them when they said that if I took a survey worth x dollars, I would definitely be paid x dollars when I completed the survey. :P

These days, I'm fairly confident all of those big sites, whether or not they once actually had real raffles with real prizes, these days probably just cycle the counter back to 0 periodically, and make up names to announce - how would we know the difference? 

I still trust Pinecone, though, at least for now. They continue to show a baseline level of competence and respect that seems entirely lacking in most of the big name sites these days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...