Brand Institute= No Money

rosiesmom

I ran across this in my bookmarked places this evening and I could not remember who they were, so I clicked on it.  I have belonged to this site for 3 years, and I have made $2 total.  I started 28 surveys in those 3 years, and completed 1.  So I am dumping that but I wanted to throw the name out there in case someone is making a ton of bucks with them.. Power to ya!

I used to do okay with them. All of them were about pharmaceutical names for products. Then, something happened. I was getting disqualified from every survey. The qualifying questions asked me if I have ever had a headache, let's say. If I say yes, I'm disqualified. If I say no, same thing. I don't know what they want! People who never took a prescription or people who have some familiarity with drug names. I got one today for $5 and disqualified. I give up! I am not going to dump them, they pay OK but I doubt that I'll ever get one that I can do again. 

• Like 1

Just got an invite this morning and nope, didn't qualify, it was for $5.  Well, this is one I haven't made money with anyway.  I might just delete them from my bookmarks and go on with my life. LOL!

• Like 1