All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pinecone not as responsive as they used to be

It isn't right , but that's the way they have ended up. Until recently , you would receive an actual typed reply to an inquiry. When I was having surgery and would be unable to be online for at least a week , I let Karen Scott know. Got a reply mentioning the surgery and wishes for a speedy recovery. Even got a follow-up asking how I was doing. These days , all you get is a boilerplate reply. The CS has taken on the quality of the company they took over (Harris). What I find interesting is that the account is remaining accessible even though no surveys will be forthcoming. Weird!
  3. Today
  4. Pinecone not as responsive as they used to be

I know they do that and you Don t know until you decide to question why you haven't received any surveys. Just doesn't seem right
  5. pinecone dead....

I was doing fine and now all the sudden I did 2 surveys and both said I did them but I got no reward follow up email .I have wrote them and nothing
  6. Yesterday
  7. I know they do that and you Don t know until you decide to question why you haven't received any surveys.
  8. I am having the same problem after several years with them , I started getting DQ then I noticed that the points were lowered after spending a lot of time on the survey , now they deactivated my account over data concerns and sent me a list of what I had to confirm which I did and still am deactivated all the while I still had points that were not cashed out now if I am answering their questions from my e-mail that I have had all the time and they are sending me questions common sense is I am who I say I am. These survey sites seem want us to work for free although they get paid .
  9. Slow ,Slow ,month

Have had 7 populus surveys worth £17 so far this month,if only they all paid like they do
  10. pinecone dead....

Yes they did that to me also
  11. Pinecone not as responsive as they used to be

My profile button is located right after where the points are,so this is what it looks like after you log on?Not sure why yours is different.The only problem(well I shouldn't say problem) I'm having is that I haven't received a notification that I received my points.However when I log on they are in there.Maybe new hires that don't know what they are doing.But have you notified them that your profile button is missing?Or maybe try a google chrome or another browser see if that helps. Sorry just read where they booted you out.I never really heard of that happening before .Ya you would have thought they would at least let you know.
  12. Mobrog

Thought I’d give them a try, 61% of a 30 minute survey done before they decide they have enough participants so that was cancelled asap. Wasn’t a 30 minute survey at all it was a 20 minute survey and you have had it done for free grrrrrr
  13. your-surveys thinks I'm using a proxy

yes they also blocked me
  1. Load more activity