All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. There used to be a time you could make decent money doing surveys but I think times have changed you will spend a lot of time just trying and then be told you don't qualify.
  3. Today
  4. episemion

MySurvey account inactive

That link is no longer valid - hasn't been for some time (at least in the US). You have to log in and use the Help Center link on the site. That link is currently down (server issue).
  5. Clearing cookies would not have any effect. The cookies from one company are not read by another. They likely are using your IP address to track that you did the survey.
  6. I'm happy to hear everyone's getting paid! There's not very many good cash paying survey sites left, I would hate to lose this one.
  7. Dear all, as part of a research project at the Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy at the University of Wuppertal, Germany, we are conducting a survey in the English speaking population. We‘re not looking for data from a specific group so everybody is invited to take part. The survey consists of questions about different areas of the body, mind, experiences, and behaviour and will last about 20 minutes. The collected data will be saved anonymously and there will be no possibility to track it back to you. With your participation you would support and push our research about the relationship of skin and mental health a lot. As a little thank-you-gift at the end of the survey you‘ll have the opportunity to take part in a raffle to win one of ten Amazon gift cards worth 15Euro (or the equivalent in your currency). And of course we personally would be very thankful for your participation! You can start the survey at https://www.soscisurvey.de/skin-english/ We would like to thank you for your participation in advance, Dr. J. Schmidt and B.Sc. J. Vöhringer
  8. Would clearing your cookies take care of that?
  9. The problem is that if you sign up for 20 survey companies, you are probably going to have the same survey show up on four of them, and after you complete the survey the first time, the other three survey companies are going to DQ you because you already did the survey some where else.
  10. Yeah, I was afraid of that. I read all the time survey takers who claim there are making $300 - $500 per month, and they've joined 20 to 30 survey sites. Who has that much time to take surveys for what would seem like an 8 hour job? I don't! I have a regular job! I can probably look at 1-2 hours per day doing surveys.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Shortly after this post I received my payment in my Paypal account.I wrote it in another thread, I am glad it worked out for all of us.
  13. Well not sure if it was my note to the BBB or what but I got my email saying that my paypal had come through
  14. footfree

Pinecone problem

I just got paid- I bet your's will come soon.As for reaching them I went thru the regular channels except when it asked what the problem was I just picked the one that said I have a question about a survey.If I picked the one about Pay Pal it wouldn't let me answer it would reroute itself back to the original page .,But like I said I just got my money so whoa I'm happy..
  15. Oddly enough, I contacted them just this evening and now the verification came in from Paypal that the money was in my account. Just weird that I hadn't heard anything about it. Never had this happen before.
  16. Lurkergirl

Pinecone problem

I got tired of waiting and no reply so I did write to the BBB about this, I also don't want to do the survey I have because maybe they won't pay?
  17. rosiesmom

Pinecone problem

I did try the email address I have it is invalid as others have mentioned. So I am basically doing surveys and not hearing about cash outs. This certainly isn't the way they did business a couple of years back. I will try the site. They took the $ out of my account, but there is no record of it anywhere.
  18. I clicked and clicked all kinds of email links to see which one would go thru .I did this on the 16th of June.I probably sent them 2 emails and they just got back to me about 1 hour ago.Maybe they will be sending you one out soon. I also cashed out on the 8th of June,so maybe will get them at the same time.
  19. NFriday

MySurvey account inactive

I could not log into my account at mysurvey for a few days last month, but then I reset my password, and that solved my problem. Before then when I entered in my email and password, it kept saying that my email or password was not valid. It works just fine for me now. I haven't tried to contact customer service though, and I am going to try to redeem for an Amazon $25 GC this week. I hope that goes through.
  20. Interesting mine has been processing since 6/8 and I have written them and nothing.I currently have a survey in my inbox but have not done it because of how bad the response has been for me.
  21. sakipeli

Winit codes on Inbox Dollars?

InboxDollars does release these on a daily basis and there are also several other ways to get them. I found this thread https://earnthatbuck.com/threads/inboxdollars-winit-codes.358/ where people share the WinIt codes so you will be able to have an even bigger chance of winning points if you add all of the ones posted. Seems to be updated daily.
  1. Load more activity