All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. peach6

Life Fun and Everything

They have always sent an email in the past with the survey but didn't receive one last month I did email them the other day but haven't received a reply back yet
  3. saba1976

Life Fun and Everything

Same question
  4. NevadaJones

Life Fun and Everything

Do they send emails to let you know you have a survey, or do you have to keep logging in/checking? Thanks!
  5. Yesterday
  6. schludermann

Anybody else frustrated with Lifepoint?

Their frustrating incompetence has always been a problem. They attempt to mask it with canned replies. Such as, you complete a client survey, the router bombs and fails to return you to life points dashboard. You send the URL and screenshots that you have a message that you've already completed the survey. Lifepoints support replies back that you have to wait 6 weeks before they get the data back from the client and of course the points never are credited.
  7. schludermann

Valued-Opinions gone downhill since SSI took over?

SSI is a parsimonious and highly paranoia panel that works harder against you than for you and don't expect support to show any sympathy, understanding or inclination to help you recover a reward for a survey you completed but the router failed to return you for credit. I Think feigning incompetence is a great way to increase the bottom line because the panelist doesn't get paid or rewarded. When I get an SSI router, I enter an age of "99" and it kicks me right out and minimal time wasted.
  8. peach6

Life Fun and Everything

You only ever get one a month so only ever cashed out once a year for 25.00
  9. NevadaJones

Life Fun and Everything

Accepting cookies didn't work for me. So I reset my password to what I think actually was my original password (thought I could just remember it, but I may have been wrong...gotta start writing these down!). Got logged in, see I have $6 (not enough to redeem), but no available surveys. So I guess I haven't been missing anything.
  10. NevadaJones

Wilkins Survey Community

If all that's offered are the Tangos, I'll likely pass for now. Have as much as I can handle currently, and I do like the cold, hard cash better. Let us know how it goes, and thanks!
  11. katzenjammer

Valued-Opinions gone downhill since SSI took over?

It has indeed gone down hill. I qualified for an Amazon Gift Card in early April. It is now May 17th. I have not received the Amazon code that I need to use the gift card..I have written them 3 times on this issue, and I get dead silence from them or I get a canned e-mail from them telling me not to write multiple e-mails; that they will address my issue soon. They never do.. In the past if you wrote them with a problem, you almost always receivedan almost immediate reply. When I go to the website it tells me my order is complete. No it is not, they never sent me the code. When I click on resend code, it never arrives. So now they are playing games when you qualify for a reward for taking their surveys. This survey site in my opinion is no longer to be trusted. Since this happened, I have not taken one of their surveys. It is a waste of time to take their surveys, since you never receive the award you select.
  12. Good for you footfree I hope your business becomes a success
  13. Peaches1946

Wilkins Survey Community

So I went ahead and signed up, just to see where this will lead. It seems that Wilkins (WSR) uses the Univox format. I already have a Univox account (under the Univox name) and have successfully reached pay-out levels although lately it's somewhat of a long tedious process. Just haven't devoted enough time to taking their surveys. I think I'll pursue WSR for a while and see how it goes. So far the only redemption prize is a tango card but as I rise in levels, I expect there will be more choices as is the case with Univox. I'm guessing that Univox is subletting their web site, so to speak, and won't be surprised to see invitations for other survey names I've never heard of before if the trend catches on..
  14. Yep pay in points is down and them not answering emails -why do all the good sites end up this way?Employees not wanting to do their work or they got fed up with all the complaints and trying to make everyone happy?Still going to their surveys becasue I get other opportunities then just surveys.In fact I really started focusing on my own business and now I do not have to rely on doing them as much.Trying to wean myself off of them completely but it's hard to do that.But what I don't have a problem is x'ing out when I think the pay is low or I'm tired of doing the same old b.s. surveys they try to cram down our throats.I think I am done with GTM.I will only be doing a few survey sites from now on.
  15. Took months, just got enough to cash out. Saw message When will I receive my payment? Payments are processed once a month. From that moment, it can take up to six weeks before the payment appears on your bank statement. So maybe wait 10 weeks for payment!
  16. Gwydion

InCompass media survey diary doesn't pay

I've been with them since it started and have never missed a payout. Get in touch with them if you have a problem.
  1. Load more activity