All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Reenamen122

Where on holiday

If you want to organize a successful holiday on your own, you should familiarize yourself with the search engine The best hotel rooms on Hotel Booking Sites you will find over 600,000 hotels at attractive prices and book your stay on all continents. Hotels around the world are waiting for you.
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. dawn_b_adams

Introduce Yourself!

Hi Derrick! I read your post, very interesting and riveting. Having people come to your home, now that's the first time I've heard of that. I don't think I'd like that either. I'm an introvert, so it's difficult to talk to people face to face. I'd love to read your blog. I'm always looking for advice on how to get better at surveys. I also agree with you about honesty. Even though I'm 55 and retired, I still am completing quite a few surveys. I get disqualified a lot, but I'm persistent. There are surveys out there for everyone, even old retired people, LOL! Let me know how to get to your blog. Peace out.
  6. dawn_b_adams

Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Dawn. I live in da frozen tundra of Wisconsin. I've been doing surveys on and off for about 10 years. I got very busy with my life and didn't do many surveys for about three years. I recently retired on my 55th birthday, and now have the time to indulge my crazy hobby. I make enough to treat myself every month. I like to ride my bike and walk through the small town I moved to in October 2018. My hubby and I bought our first house, seven months later I retired for good. My hubby is also retired, and both of us are retired Navy veterans. I really am enjoying life. I hope you all are too.
  7. My favorite Geico ad was the camel -"Guess what day it is?" So funny. I like the lizard, especially the Aussie accent. On the other hand, those Progressive commercials are seriously annoying. I cannot stand the Flo character. I usually mute the sound when those commercials come on.
  8. I absolutely love the Mayhem commercials! I always laugh when I see them. I like that type of humor too.
  9. dawn_b_adams

Travel Project for School

Hi Jamie. I filled out your survey. Best of luck to you.
  10. Dawn, say so is infuriating! I just did one before I logged in here today. Asked me the same questions over and over again. I just clicked out of it. I refuse to do them. I also avoid CINT, Peanut Lab, and Ipsos. I never, I mean never qualify for any of their surveys, ever.
  11. jamietravels27

Travel Project for School

Hi, I need to create this survey to help me figure out what different age groups prefer to do when they travel. I will use the data to create online travel plans. Survey open to anyone living in the US please. Thanks, https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NK2WFP8
  12. Last week
  13. Cliche01

Having to take a survey on a PC

I also just take surveys via PC. Sometimes they will ask what kind of device I'm using to take the survey, but I always assumed that was more a visual format thing than the survey working or not working. In any case, you'd think companies would want people to be able to take surveys on any device.
  14. Cliche01

PointClub Issues?

Thus far they have replied to every complaint I've made about surveys that aren't surveys but offers for other sites, or situations where I've taken a whole survey and not received points. I have noticed there's a vast difference between points given quickly, and those pending, so will see how that goes. If as you say it takes them six months to validate, I plan on dropping them like a bad habit.
  15. wobbles

PointClub Issues?

I've been using them 7 months and have been very happy with them. Surveys I see on some sites for 50 cents can be $2 on this one.. Payout takes a long time, but it has been reliable for me.
  1. Load more activity