YOUR 2 CENTS

rhendrich

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Update:

Still waiting on two checks requested on 5/31. In the meantime I have requested 3 more. Havent exceeded the 4-6 delivery period from their 'sent' status on their site.

your2cents is now owned by Toluna. Requesting checks will now take even longer since your points will not be added to your account for 6-8 weeks. Then to ask for payment you looking at another 6-8 weeks. So figure about 3 month period from taking the survey.

I cancelled my membership due to this.

I joined Your2Cents about a year ago. I earned $10 as I recall. They paid OK. I've received nothing from them in my mail box for a few months. The news that they've been taken over by this "Toluna" outfit would explain why.

• 2 weeks later...
requested a payment from them on 4/15 and 4/16. will post when these two are received.

Just recieved these payments today. Since Your2Cents is now part of the Toluna network..they post ETAs on requested checks.

requested a payment from them on 4/15 and 4/16. will post when these two are received.

Just recieved these payments today. Since Your2Cents is now part of the Toluna network..they post ETAs on requested checks.

I got one of my requests today as well. (7-11) the check was dated 5-29-09 and on the bottom of the check it says void after 60 days. Make sure you cash your checks as soon as you get them. If I hadnt noticed it before leaving for vacation my check would not be valid when I return home and tried to cash it. I really wish all company's used paypal!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, checks were created and about to expire when I cashed them in. Even though Toluna creates them well in advance, they hold onto them for quite some time before shipping.

• 3 months later...

Since their revamp, they now correctly track the time and delivery of their checks on the points page. I have received all order checks to date according to their ETA. However, they have recently changed the min cash out to 20 from 10 dollars. They also have lots of surveys that end with some problems as I now have a backlog of 14 outstanding rewards issues not crediting. They are slow to respond to customer service and their system doesnt seem to be able to handle but so many request per day about survey problems from a single account.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this site is becoming "CRAP"...I love doing the survey now & after finishing the survey getting the response that says

"you'll receive your reward in 3 weeks time"....what kind of crap is that...I do the 30 or more min survey & their response is that they have alot more 3rd party companies giving the survey..WHO CARES!!!..Pay me what you owe me & deal with the 3rd party on your own..Ever since this company went from YOUR 2 CENTS to Toluna...it's gone down the "CRAPPER".. :evil: