Voice Five -- Has Anyone Ever Qualified?

trickstop

For at least 2 years I have been receiving Voice Five Surveys, invariably through other sites that piggyback Voice Five in their own platforms.  I have never, ever qualified for any of them.  Their surveys almost always deal with health care, medications, illnesses, diseases, and so on.  I'd like to hear whether anyone has ever qualified for one of their surveys, or multiple surveys offered by them.  To compound the problem, they usually let you get 15 or 20 minutes into the survey so they collect all the information they can, and then find some reason to screen you out.

Nope, I never qualify. Once I see Voice Five, I usually "forget" to put both numbers of my age so that I can exit out of it gracefully.

21 hours ago, trickstop said:

For at least 2 years I have been receiving Voice Five surveys, invariably through other sites that piggyback Voice Five in their own platforms.  I have never, ever qualified for any of them.  Their surveys almost always deal with health care, medications, illnesses, diseases, and so on.  I'd like to hear whether anyone has ever qualified for one of their surveys, or multiple surveys offered by them.  To compound the problem, they usually let you get 15 or 20 minutes into the survey so they collect all the information they can, and then find some reason to screen you out.

Never

• 9 months later...

Never.  And they were always long surveys that required me to look up information at home, such as exactly which vaccines I've had and when I had them!  

Don't even THINK of answering a Voice Five survey.

I think only once. They ask so many darn questions...motorized car, ridiculous list and then you disqualify anyway. Why do they bother? And why do our survey companies accept their surveys? I skip over them too, waste of time.

• 2 months later...

I got a Voice of Five survey through One Opinion and I was supposed to receive 500 points when I finished it.  I was involved with the survey for well over 30 minutes, and then I finished it, and when I hit submit, it only gave me 50 points.  I just tried submitting a request to Emily to see if I can get my additional 450 points that I am owed.  Has anybody had any luck with Emily?

8 hours ago, NFriday said:

I got a Voice of Five survey through One Opinion and I was supposed to receive 500 points when I finished it.  I was involved with the survey for well over 30 minutes, and then I finished it, and when I hit submit, it only gave me 50 points.  I just tried submitting a request to Emily to see if I can get my additional 450 points that I am owed.  Has anybody had any luck with Emily?

Never had luck with Emily your better off calling them

I'm wondering if that's the one with a picture of a woman and they ask everything you've bought, including the kitchen sink. I've taken it once and it was nowhere near the 10 minute survey they claimed it would be. 

I'm in the UK and AFAIK all VoiceFive surveys I have done were completed fine.

The only one I ever receive is only occasionally and asks about services I used last month (text messages, phonecalls, video chat, horrorscope's, shopping, etc). The 1's I say yes to it asks how I accessed that service (app, browser). 

Yes it takes quite a long time, about 30 mins but never been DQ'd. 

(Screenie of it below)

Voicefive.jpg