MyView now offers a $15 Amazon GC

factonista

For 21000 MyView points you can get $15 Amazon Gift Code. I just requested one and got an email with the code in only a few minutes.

I'm so glad - I've been hovering just under the $25 cashout threshold for months, and had just about given up.

their online giftcard is a visacard that can only be used for online purchases. its a log in account to a secure visa site that requires a password and username they provide upon request. requesting more than one will just be multiple accounts to have to keep up with as they dont just reload one account.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to sign up for myView but didnt see a registration page? Help me please!

MyView registration for U.S. panel members is currently closed.

• 5 months later...

MyView is kinda strange. Some days it has Amazon Cards and some days it doesn't. When I get enough to get one sometimes they disappear & I have to wait several days before they become available again. Anyone else seen this?

• 2 months later...
I would like to sign up for myView but didnt see a registration page? Help me please!

I have 7 invites, would you like one? Am I allowed to offer you one on here? I'm new. Ya, I'm a noobie lol

but I would gladly send you one and it will give me 1000 points. But if this is against the rules, then Moderator by all means, remove this don't want to offend anyone. :roll: