surveypolice newsletter edition #45

somelady

Did anyone click on the link in this newsletter to join Finger on the pulse community?    I clicked on it and it went to Opinion Outpost. I thought Opinion Outpost was doing finger on the pulse and tried to sign up. Instead I got an email from Opinion Outpost saying I was already a member of opinionout post. Since then I haven't received any invites and can't log in to my account. I have emailed them and waiting for them to get back to me.  I notice that surveypolice has since fixed the link.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

I belong to finger on the pulse not very good only sweeps. I think there affiliated with toluna   will be dropping them

Good thing you didn't yet, cause that is no longer the case. It was the case until recently - you were actually the person who "'liked" my post about a day ago, about sites changing from sweeps-only to not-sweeps-only... I couldn't remember which site it was that did that a few weeks ago. Well, it was this one. :D They use Tango now.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes, when this occurs, it's because the screener survey to join the panel, (ie finger on pulse,) was originally being hosted by Opinion Outpost.  Now, what happens is when they've filled their quotas, and are no longer accepting more ppl, it just redirects to the general OO website, in case ppl wanna sign up for that.  

• Like 1