How often do you undate your profiles?

blueskys

Once a month? Wait until a change in your life happens?

I update mine about once a month. In my mind (watch out!) I think it shows the survey companys that I am staying on top of it & am still very interested.

Thought? Opinions??

:D

It doesn't seem to matter to me if you up date or not they are always sending me surveys that I don't qualify for.If they read my initial profile they would have never send out some of the ones they do send out in the first place.I think they ask you to up date just to make sure your still doing the surveys they send out.

Once a month? Wait until a change in your life happens?

I update mine about once a month. In my mind (watch out!) I think it shows the survey companys that I am staying on top of it & am still very interested.

Thought? Opinions??

Not until it look like it matters to what surveys I get.

Read: Never

I say there needs to be some sort of regular proof that makes it legit. For example, with Points2Shop it is encouraged that members provide proof of their purchases and rewards regularly.

I agree. It makes ME look like I'm serious.

I really don't know, judging on the surveys i get (not all, but alot), that have nothing to do with me, but seeing as I'm sitting at the computor anyways, I may as well update a couple profiles!!!

I usually check my profiles at least a couple of times a year and make changes if necessary. But if I rarely get any surveys from the company, I either forget about them or just I leave my profiles as they are. My profiles seem to remain pretty much the same year after year (except for my age and my income) . :D

• 1 month later...
Once a month?

Honestly, I believe once a month is still even too much. I use to update mine every month, but never got any results out of it. I actually find updating your profiles once every other month works wonders, especially in Opinion Outpost, Synovate, and Survey Savvy. I have had no surveys, and after updating them every two months, get a hand full of surveys in just a few days afterward.